Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[News] Player Coordination

Dear Contestants,

Here is the list of players randomly generated.

vincentn
vs
pdot

MastricX
vs
MarinePower

anal_assassin
vs
Darkomni

HTW)Sugarnutz
vs
Vailence

KkK-CiA
vs
Magic Bitch

LoyaL
vs
UltimaSigma

ZeroFrost
vs
Jiggie

ProMasserX
vs
TheSurvivor

KidYangsta
vs
DjTrickDog

Joeray
vs
Mr.Hellraiser

ShadowScourge
vs
Rahman11218

ProSlasher
vs
Madmatt

ApeRape
vs
Miggy313

Local
vs
nine5one

DjSaf1
vs
Deathhiro15

Pauned
vs
Zain

jshk098
vs
Aiur

MarkusHouston911
vs
tn-supreme

Wilkins
vs

kaio-ken
vs
Zar

deathkiller2
vs
Protoman(Mt)

SpammisT
vs
Goliath777

I want to give everyone a quick update. As it turns out, organizing all the players may take longer than we thought. We're having a hard time getting in contact with everyone. We've been dispatching emails to the contestants and thank you to everyone who has replied. Please check your email for more updates because we're trying to get things started but we can't do that unless both players can agree on a teem. We might end up re-pairing people based on their availability.

We're all very excited to get this tournament going, so please help us as much as possible. If you know who our opponent is, please kindly contact him/her and send us an email at [email protected] which the time/date you've come to. You can also send an email to [email protected] requesting contact information of that person and we'll hand out IM screen names and eMails ONLY.

We will start posting scheduled games into the Gc Calender as soon as we have some solid data.

~ Ghoztcraft Administration.

I am available pretty much anytime today during the hours of 3-5 pm mountain standard time: (So I am available for the next 3 hours)

Im available 24/7, contact me through PM, on USeast or send me a message on MSN(Even if im offline).

Alright, new plan. Closing this.