Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

HUUUUGE Problem!

Urgh... Whenever I try running starcraft, I get this very very very bad graphics error that causes every little pixel to be like ultimately stretched out and their all going towards the top of the screen and appearing at the bottom. I took a screenshot, but it just showed the game properly with a really messed up pallete.

messedupth5.png

PLEASE, IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM DEAR GOD TELL ME!

Try just restarting you computer. If that doesn't work, it might be a problem with your video card. Try running other games and tell me if it still is wierd.

Go to Video card options, try turning on graphics accelerator if it isn't on, maybe decrease resolution while ya at it

first restart ya computer

Okay, I just woke up, my computer was off, but to tell you: My brother was passing the time when transfering all my files to his computer by playing some cavestory, and it also happened when he ran it fullscreen. So, this might not work because we've already restarted, but to the guy who said graphics acceleration: Thank you.

Oh, and also this may be vital: It happens 1-10 seconds from when starcraft starts up. Sometimes it takes 10 seconds sometimes it takes 7, 4, 5, 8, 2, 3, Who knows. If that provides some extra info that will help, ty.

Edited by Darkomni

No idea, but Cave Story is a fucking cool game.