Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Random Game

giant enemy crab

Bruce Hornsby!

happy days

Thank you for not smoking.

I'm actually really hungry right now. It is 3:18 a.m. which is usually lunch time for me @ work but i'm not at work tonight :)

Cockeroche inside pussycat

Cockeroche inside pussycat

Nose for an ass.

Funky Old Slug

Amazing grace how sweet the sound

Armin Van Buuren

Birds don't fucking fly at the speed of sound and no I don't bloody want to know how it all began.

Pokemon stink!!!

Carry on baggage Allowance: U.S. Government regulations limit each passenger to one carry-on bag

In linguistics, an ergative verb is a verb that can be either transitive or intransitive, and whose subject when intransitive corresponds to its direct object when transitive.

Overly Complicated.

and @Demon, Screw you, Pokemon is a classic.

• Downvote 1

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.

In anonymity networks (e.g. Tor, Crowds, Mixmaster, Tarzan, etc.) it is important to be able to measure quantitatively the guarantee that is given to the system. The degree of anonymity d is a device that was proposed at the 2002 Privacy Enhancing Technology (PET) conference. There were two papers that put forth the idea of using entropy as the basis for formally measuring anonymity: "Towards an Information Theoretic Metric for Anonymity", and "Towards Measuring Anonymity". The ideas presented are very similar with minor differences in the final definition of d.