Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Merry Christmas! - From Ghoztcraft

i forgot about a good set of headphones but once christmas is ove4r ima buy alot of stuff that i wanted

Some people recieve money from their relatives and purchase gifts from that money received.

like me =]

MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF Ghoztcraft

i forgot about a good set of headphones but once christmas is ove4r ima buy alot of stuff that i wanted

Some people recieve money from their relatives and purchase gifts from that money received.

last year my grandma gave me 300$ and im kinda of scared whats gona happen this year i hate taking to much money from people

last year my grandma gave me 300$ and im kinda of scared whats gona happen this year i hate taking to much money from people

yeah, i feel really guilty when i get something big from somebody

Ah Christmas, my 3rd here at GC. I just want to get some stuff for my DS lite, some clothes and maybe a cheap mp3 player.

Ah Christmas, my 3rd here at GC. I just want to get some stuff for my DS lite, some clothes and maybe a cheap mp3 player.

Your list is basically everything that's ruminating through a teenage girl's mind. Well, exclude the Ds lite, and then your in business. :)

Merry.gifChristmas.gif

2 days left!

Merry.gifChristmas.gif

2 days left!

Nice word art, looks insane. Is today christmas eve?

Edited by Protoman

no, its 2moro

on Worms b-day apperantly :)

This is my Christmas list:

Bluetooth headset

Microsd card - 4gig

New ipod earphones

New shoes

New clothes

More ram for my computer

2 LCD monitors

nintendo wii

What the fuck, TWO LCD Monitors?

Spoiled, Greedy mofo.......

I'll be posting back when I get my stuff.

I'm not hoping for all of those things, lmao, no way I'd get everything on my list. It's just nice to provide a list.

In that case, my list would take forever to read...

my list:

1. Laptop (never gonna happen but its fun to ask for)

2. uh............. Ramen?

my list:

1. Laptop (never gonna happen but its fun to ask for)

2. uh............. Ramen?

lol yeah, I gave up on laptops a long time ago. :D

Merry Christmas! I asked for a monitor and desk. Sounds like you guys are going to have fun. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and stays safe.

lol my brother got a 24inch HD TV/Monitor for his new comp

but i get high speed internet and a bunch of video games :D

Aight guys, I made a second logo. Refreash the page a few times you should see it.

Santa gives you the thumbs up!

Aight guys, I made a second logo. Refreash the page a few times you should see it.

Santa gives you the thumbs up!

hmmm...

i belive i have seen that somewhere before

Found it on google. :D

i havnt gotten my xmas presents

me either i get mine tomorrow... lol but so far i got to open 1 present tonight and i got a laptop cooling dock thingy... it makes a weird noise but it works great so i don't think my laptop will ever get hot again.

^^ well i've gotten about half of my presnts...

- clothes

- hats

- a ring

- lollies

- chocolate

- $100

- DVD

Ok i got a Monitor,a desk,printer, Ashley tisdale cd,Dragon water fall thing,dragon cell phone holder,A bear a puzzle and a bonicle(throw me off gift), Chair, The new addition monopoly.

Ok i got a Monitor,a desk,printer, Ashley tisdale cd,Dragon water fall thing,dragon cell phone holder,A bear a puzzle and a bonicle(throw me off gift), Chair, The new addition monopoly.

can i have the Ashley Tisdale Cd?

i got a new computer chair, a laptop cooler a seether cd Ghost recon 2 (advanced warfighter) i got a thing with the 4 gunslinger books in it (stephen king) the movie transformers and a shit load of candy :( and of course my high speed internet that is to be installed in about 10 or so days :(

So far.. I got a red bull, lol *yawn*

ghozt i gave you money... i clicked on an ad lol :(

Sign in to follow this