Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oblivion Spoof

i've put this in spam since its only a quick question.

i forgot howto spoof my name so it ends up you know kinda like vipers (one name ontop of the other), i did it before but i havent used spoofs in a while so i've forgotten.

i've put this in spam since its only a quick question.

i forgot howto spoof my name so it ends up you know kinda like vipers (one name ontop of the other), i did it before but i havent used spoofs in a while so i've forgotten.

Just go into the read me and copy the spoofer color codes. Thats what i do, and its less aggravating to remember. :o

where at?

yeah i just want to know howto put my name ontop of the other... i forgot how though...

where at?

yeah i just want to know howto put my name ontop of the other... i forgot how though...

here's a pic, just remove the quotations and add your own name as a subsitute. :o

for example /spoof \RProtoman\B(MT)

This will make protoman red and (Mt) Blue. Just follow this concept and you'll be fine :D

R: Red

B: Blue

NOTE: I just copied his spoof and pasted it onto B-net. From there, i just altered the words around. In turn, I put my own name into it. :D

post-7227-1198503399_thumb.jpg

Edited by Protoman

ah yeah, but that doesnt tell me on how the way my name is set up. i'll wait 'til Viper gets on, he'll tell me.

Oh yeah, forgot to add. This procedure has to be done within the starcraft B-net lobby. :o

Edited by Protoman

This is what the Ghoztcraft Wiki was made for... >_>

http://wiki.Ghoztcraft.net/index.php/Oblivion_Tutorial

Or more specifically...

http://wiki.Ghoztcraft.net/index.php/Obliv...l#Name_Spoofing

In that article I even give you an example spoof, which is my USMC Spoof.

/spoof \V\T\T\T\GU\RS\WM\BC \C\DUSMC

Screenshot02.png

And this was the spoof he was talking about :3

Screenshot.png

I <3 it.

You really don't need a wiki for a simple procedure. Guess I'm just a fast learner. :o

I do \R\C\VZhuinden\V\DZhuinden when I go Zhuinden, and it looks sechsy.

You really don't need a wiki for a simple procedure. Guess I'm just a fast learner. :o

If you actually take the time to look at the article there is more than just simple name spoofing in there.

Yay overlap. It's not like people don't ban you usually if you do. Except for one time, when there were 5 meows in a Nuke the Whales game. It was like: "ONLY MEOWS CAN BE WHALES"

rofl now now I just spoof to Host and then hide myself and have the game title say Where is the Host? O_o and people join and can't find me and they freak out XD