Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Game Review Section

Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you that we have a new section. It is under the game section, and it is a review section! This is for gamers that have an interesting game that want to share with us. This also helps gamers if they are looking for a game to buy. But they do not know what game and if its any good. Your review WILL BE APPROVE OR DENIED. Also when you start a review the box will add this information for you.

Game Title:

My Rating:

Review:

Content Here.

Screenshots:

image.png/img]

image.png/img]

image.png/img]

Final Say -

CONTENT HERE

Sweeeeeeeeet, I'll be taking requests for any game. ^_^

What I mean is, I'll write a review for any game.

Sweeeeeeeeet, I'll be taking requests for any game. ^_^

Well go ahead. All you have to hope for that its approved.

Sweeeeeeeeet, I'll be taking requests for any game. :D

Ken your first review should be the orange box...

bleh

You are now warned for spamming in here. Also any comments you make in here will be deleted.

Nice idea. I wonder if it will gain momentum. Already a lot of good sites out there for this.

GREAT IDEA MAN...You Guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!! HAHHhahaHAHAhHAa

I don't have access to this place. Weird.

Anyways, good idea, although I doubt it would be rather lively.

Come on guys do some reviews. I am going to curcit city with almost 200 bucks what should I buy!?!

Come on guys do some reviews. I am going to curcit city with almost 200 bucks what should I buy!?!

what system's do u have ?

Come on guys we only have one review. Any game new or old it dont matter! :search: :search:

Come on guys we only have one review. Any game new or old it dont matter! :search: :search:

this seems lame. What were you thinking?

this seems lame. What were you thinking?

How is this lame? It could help out gamers if they are looking to buy a new game.

even tho this is outdated i will be the first to review a game that i think deeply about. ratchet and clank #1

it is like my favorite ratchet and clank and i am a big ratchet and clank fan so if yu get the chance check out ratchet and clank games like another one ratchet deadlocked.

Someone do a review for Superman 64, or E.T. on Atari. You will be handsomely rewarded with +rep Haha