Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wii Takes All!

This proves nothing.

Xbox Rulez!

Ps3 got ownt :(

wii takes to much effort :\

Eckzbockz is teh seckz

This proves nothing.

...It proves that Wii is liked more than the 360 and the PS3.

Wii = major geek

pretty much any Nintendo item = geek

Pretty much, you = ignorant.

This proves nothing.

...It proves that Wii is liked more than the 360 and the PS3.

The only thing it proves is that Wii is liked more than the 360 on ONE WEBSITE, and that post wasn't even anything official. I didn't even know it existed, let alone the millions of people on xbox live knew it existed. Give us all an equal chance to vote, then it might prove something.

Wii = major geek

i never said you can't be a geek im just saying if you like it your a geek :grin:

but seriously, my friend has a wii (he's a geek) and i've played it, it stinks. its hard to use and the controls get really clumsy. if your playing 2 player its really hard not to hit the other person

overall Ps3 for free internet and Xbox 360 for fast gaming and wide variety of great games.

Wii = major geek

i never said you can't be a geek im just saying if you like it your a geek :grin:

but seriously, my friend has a wii (he's a geek) and i've played it, it stinks. its hard to use and the controls get really clumsy. if your playing 2 player its really hard not to hit the other person

overall Ps3 for free internet and Xbox 360 for fast gaming and wide variety of great games.

You forgot XBOX LIVE > Ps3 free internet

ANY DAY

wii takes to much effort :\

Wow your really fucking lazy.

Wii = major geek

You forgot XBOX LIVE > Ps3 free internet

ANY DAY

EXACTLY my cousin had a Xbox360 nad he had songs music and shitloads of stuff on it.

For everyone that says that playing Wii helps you lose weight.....wow you are retarded.

How does moving your arm up and down help you lose weight?????

Go outside and run some fucking laps.

yeah, if you wanna lose weight by doing that than you might aswel masturbate.

I <3 listening to Tokyo Drift while playing NFS Carbon on Xbox 360

all opinion of course if PS3 would minus another hundred bucks i might buy it, but Nintendo has always been for the younger generation, xbox and PS is for Older people and compared to those two xbox is better

I never really considered that. Thanks for your post.

I've never played the Wii, but I've been observing it at best buy. Some kid was playing a baseball game and It looked plain retarded. In short, based on what I've been witnessing, its lame. I've played Gears of War and Halo 3, and they both seem to kick that baseball game's ass.

Edited by Protoman

My friends and I would RAPE you to SHIT on Smash Bros Brawl. Only thing is, I don't own a Wii. :P

Those Gamefaqs people suck! I hate the Wii. Go XBox 360!

Even if the vote was between XBox 360 and the Wii. The Wii wouldn't match up graphics wise.

Edited by U54222

Wii is great for casual gamers who like to play with friends in person.

Xbox is for the more sit in my room alone and yell at 10 year old kids audience.

PS3 is for the dude who just wants to show off.

overall I think the Wii and Xbox are top, they both have their pros and cons.

I like the Wii because when I was a little kid and playing the NES I always moved my arms up and down and sideways to make Mario jump higher and go faster now when I do those movements it actually helps! ^_^