Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Locks Up

ok well i cant even load SC when i start it up it "locks up" at the loading screen i can move my mouse but can see it i can hear the sound of me moving over the icons and i was able to get into the loginscreen but when i join a game it locks up again and i cant see the game or anything plz help

hmmmmm reminds me of the errors i get in the middle of a game.

is there a error code anywhere

Hmm, well I normally don't recommend this because it seems to never fix whatever problem I'm having, but in your case, unless you can investigate your problem more (try other games and see if you get similar results) I suggest you consider reinstalling SC/BW.

ok well i cant even load SC when i start it up it "locks up" at the loading screen i can move my mouse but can see it i can hear the sound of me moving over the icons and i was able to get into the loginscreen but when i join a game it locks up again and i cant see the game or anything plz help

Are you cheating? If so try disabling the cheats one by until Starcraft works again.

If not, then ya, probably corrupt Starcraft installation :)

no im not cheating and i have installed SC twice and my other games work flawlessly css is fine TF2 is a little laggy but fine all steam games work any game ive ever played works

If it's not cheats and it's not a problem with Starcraft then I'm not sure what it is sorry.

Did it just recently stop working? Or did it never work? More info would help.

Try reinstalling it, video card drivers? My video card is too new, it will only play the game in window mode, you could try doing that.