Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Super Smash Bros Brawl is amazing. I know I said it was going to fail, but I played it for 2 hours with my friend, and wow, it is fucken the best game of all time. It is NOT unbalanced, and every character is pretty much equal. The items are just freaken amazing, nothing is overbalanced like I thought the items would be. The gameplay is perfect, as in it beats any game's gameplay I have ever seen. The only bad thing, is the graphics are some of the worst ive ever seen. Nintendo should have used the next generation possibilities to their limits, however, SSBB is EXTREAMLY unappealing in graphics. But, who cares about graphics? Gameplay = everything. Super Smash Bros Brawl is the best game I have ever played in my life. It beats anything on my 360, and I havent even played wifi with SSBB yet.

It looks awesome.

yeah this game is fun, but plz, its only a game. the entire nation shouldnt be cazy about it. it also annoys the shit out of a lot of people. I can understand Halo and Blizzard but plz.

oh my...... that game all u do is just frekin fight in a fucking stage or something until like 10 min later. and u unlock stuff. bullshit

this game owns, all the characters i grew up knowing all beating on eachother, whats better then that ??? i might actually buy a wii just for this game >.<

Ooooh looks awesome. To bad I don't have the Wii. :/

ive always liked super smash bros lots of charecters to chose from and now because brawl is out i think ima buy a wii

Yeah, this game rocks. I was pretty angry when they hadn't announced Marth's return, but when I unlocked him I got all I needed. As long as it has Marth and Hyrule Temple/Corneria as stages I'm happy.

It was way to easy to unlock everyone though. It only took me like 10-15 hours to get all the characters. It took weeks/months in Melee to get everyone. Some of the challenges are quite impossible though, so they will keep me busy (100 hours of brawls, yeah, that'll take a while).

Just got back from a friends house playing it for about an 2 hours. It's a really amazing game. It took everything from melee and just added tons and tons of stuff onto it and perfected the characters.

I love this game yo nine5one you got internet on super smash bros brawl. If so we can play sometimes....

I played it at gamestop today. I don't see what the big deal is about. It seems just like ssbm to me, just a few new characters and different controls.

I played it at gamestop today. I don't see what the big deal is about. It seems just like ssbm to me, just a few new characters and different controls.

Get the game before juding it.

i got it earlier today. i've only played it enough to unlock Marth and Ness, but so far it's pretty badass.

seems a lot more balanced than melee was so far. haven't decided if i like it quite as much as the original but i'm happy with it so far.

btw, do any of you get "error: 86420" when you're tryin to play basic brawls online? if you do and know how to fix it that'd be awesome.

i like all the charecters exept the pokeman luigie and peach. besides them ina game idk who to pick

and the wii doesnt suck it has other games i like for example metroid prime, no more heros, mario party >_>, and SSB

Edited by Speedskater

I <3 Snake , Sonic , Pit , Falco , Fox , Mario , Wolf , Toon Link. The rest is ok but i think wario sucks.

the entire nation shouldnt be cazy about it. it also annoys the shit out of a lot of people. I can understand Halo and Blizzard but plz.

1) All of Asia, Korea, Japan is crazy about DDR, SC, WoW. Don't be so stupid.

2) What the hell do you mean bu it annoys the shit out of people?

I <3 Snake , Sonic , Pit , Falco , Fox , Mario , Wolf , Toon Link. The rest is ok but i think wario sucks.

Fuck Sonic.

I don't have him on but i see people playing with him over internet. WIFI :D

o yeah i forgot that i hate wario to also one thing i dont like is how some of my favorite charecters dont have good Finishing move thing