Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

15-year-old Killed For Not Passing Game

15-Year-Old Killed For Not Passing Game

When 15-year-old Olivier Baptiste refused to hand over the video game he was playing to his 18-year-old friend William Suarez, Suarez pulled out a .32-caliber Smith and Wesson from his waistband and shot Baptiste in the head. This according to police, who have charged the alleged killer with manslaughter, illegal possession of a firearm, assault with a dangerous weapon, and discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling.

Witnesses told authorities that Suarez then put the gun down on the kitchen counter and began saying, "This just didn't happen," according to court documents.

Source(s): http://kotaku.com/372878/15+year+old-kille...ot-passing-game

God damn those kids have to taking drugs to do that shit.

Holy crap!

that's just ridiculous. "that just didn't happen"

He might have been in a different world when he did, but why did he have the gun in the first place?

I don't think we have the full story, otherwise you think the "friend" would have given the kid some what of a warning before firing? that's just ludicrous!

Frustration can add up to that stuff maybe if the kid was constantly asking and the younger one kept saying no.

Either way that is definitely not justifiable.

Reminds me of how they take Rush Limbaugh outa context all the time.

It's not the video games' fault that some people are messed up in the mind and don't see that killing is immoral.

One question...

WTF!!! Why would you kill over a game thats at most worth $60? You spend more on weed in a week!

Dude that is a sad story.

Dude that is a sad story.

Its really sad, but there has got to be more to the story. Like I said before he probly spends more on weed in a week then the game cost, either that or he was drugged out of his mind or just crazy.

He was probably on Prozac.

He was probably on Prozac.

Isn't Prozac suppose to not make you want to kill people?

Wait was it the 15 year old game or 18 year old?

Because if it's the 15 year old, he was taking drugs or is really desperate.

I wonder how he got a gun too.

Wait was it the 15 year old game or 18 year old?

Because if it's the 15 year old, he was taking drugs or is really desperate.

I wonder how he got a gun too.

It was the 18 year old and either way he must have been on drugs or desperate. And as for the gun he got it from the street which is really easy to do if you want it bad enough.

It could have been a psychiatric problem to. Think about this kid could and might grow up to be a serial killer, because something seriously went wrong in his family.

Wow thats just sad

oh and the gun thing. most kids in middle school could get a gun in less then 24 hours easy like what can u see me said.

Edited by Speedskater

Anti-Social = basically night knowing right from wrong so if he killed him and said "that did not just happen" he might not have cared at all.

or he was so drugged up he's like "whoaaaaah"

and yeah, it's most definitely not the games fault

Anti-Social = basically night knowing right from wrong so if he killed him and said "that did not just happen" he might not have cared at all.

or he was so drugged up he's like "whoaaaaah"

and yeah, it's most definitely not the games fault

On a related note did any of you hear about this fiasco?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/163925.html

"that didn't just happen..." means he was regretting it, he acted faster than he thought about it, more like a reflex. He has some kind of sickness, but it's not Antisocial Disorder.

"that didn't just happen..." means he was regretting it, he acted faster than he thought about it, more like a reflex. He has some kind of sickness, but it's not Antisocial Disorder.

I still think hes mentally ill.

well we can't just diagnose someone without all the details i was just throwin' something out there.

i do think he might have some sliiiight problems.

Let's just say he has borderline and everything is solved.

perhaps,he was pulling the gun out..Mearly to scared his friend.. He probably said "hand over the controller now,or ill blow your brains out" and then he may have had his hand on the trigger and it slipped..

Honestly,it was probably just him trying to be funny and punk his friend out...but he...misfired...

Maybe he thought it was loaded,or maybe he thought the safety was on..

Him saying "this didnt just happen" doesnt have anything to do with drugs,or being ill,or anything.You dumb sacks of shit.. If you ever go out into the real world,and make a real mistake (not putting stats into the wrong skill on WoW) . It will feel almost surreal..You will feel as if you are dreaming,and what just happened didn't just happen..But usually,a few hours/days later..Reality hits you,and you realise what has happened.

/thread

perhaps,he was pulling the gun out..Mearly to scared his friend.. He probably said "hand over the controller now,or ill blow your brains out" and then he may have had his hand on the trigger and it slipped..

Honestly,it was probably just him trying to be funny and punk his friend out...but he...misfired...

Maybe he thought it was loaded,or maybe he thought the safety was on..

Him saying "this didnt just happen" doesnt have anything to do with drugs,or being ill,or anything.You dumb sacks of shit.. If you ever go out into the real world,and make a real mistake (not putting stats into the wrong skill on WoW) . It will feel almost surreal..You will feel as if you are dreaming,and what just happened didn't just happen..But usually,a few hours/days later..Reality hits you,and you realise what has happened.

/thread

Dude to shoot some one over a game there is something wrong with you. You don't just pull a gun to be funny and unless your really fucked up you wouldn't even think about pulling the trigger. And I think most of us are smart enough to realize that why he was saying "this didn't just happen" and I also hope all of us like games to a REASONABLE amount (Hopefully not enough so this happens again).

But yea this is just totally F***ed up and really sad in more then one way.

obtw Anti-Social doesn't = Not know wrong from right it just means your a 40 year old virgin with no friends.

Didn't see that coming. Its weird, I have no idea why he would do that.

Honestly, i think it was an accident. Because i used to be one of those dumb kids who would play with their dads guns (i was atleast smart enough to check if they are loaded) and yes, it was funny to pull a gun out and do stupid shit like that saying give me that or fucking with ur buddys. i think the kid prolly had his parents gun or somthing brought it over to show his friend, he may not of even wanted to play the game, he could have just wanted to look for an excuse to pull it out and scare his friend when he accidently fired. in shock set it down saying this didnt just happen.

Honestly, i think it was an accident. Because i used to be one of those dumb kids who would play with their dads guns (i was atleast smart enough to check if they are loaded) and yes, it was funny to pull a gun out and do stupid shit like that saying give me that or fucking with ur buddys. i think the kid prolly had his parents gun or somthing brought it over to show his friend, he may not of even wanted to play the game, he could have just wanted to look for an excuse to pull it out and scare his friend when he accidently fired. in shock set it down saying this didnt just happen.

Well your an idiot and I keep going to back the fact that this kid was not right in the head when this happened.