Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Sniper Assist?

Good evening gents! Quick question, does anyone know where to find the new sniper assist for 1.15.2? I have the AAW thing, it's great, not bad at all. But it's just not the same as sniper assist. Sniper assist came in handy for many other UMS games. So if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OJ

There is no new version and there won't be a new version. The method SA used will no longer work anymore, thus SA in the .exe form you know it as, will never return. A DLL form would be the new way it would be done, if at all.

You're VIP, why don't you just use the crash sprite bypass (Sprite Shield) I made instead.

Here: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...il&f_id=924

O i like that, good shit...keep up the good work suteki!

What u expect. Suteki is dah bomb =D

No doubt, hes like the anti-anti-map-hack master

He lets you be able to use maphack on anti-maphack maps. Bypass invalid sprite.

lol Thanks you guys. :banana: I make them for you. :D :D

And we are very grateful :D

And we are very grateful :P

Was Told today that sniper assist is around somewhere...someone knows where to get it?

Sniper assists fixes the anti-hack crash thing right? If it does you do not need the POS "Sniper Assist". Just use the Sprite Shield by Suteki.

Ok so i hear that Sniper Assist is floating around out there somewhere. If any knows where I can get my hands on it let me know. I'll look out for ya. Also, does anyone know where you can get RTOH's sniper toolkit and toolkit only? Apocalypse is a cool hack, but its obvious as hell when u join a game and it talks in foreign language for you over chat...Lol.

Ok so i hear that Sniper Assist is floating around out there somewhere. If any knows where I can get my hands on it let me know. I'll look out for ya. Also, does anyone know where you can get RTOH's sniper toolkit and toolkit only? Apocalypse is a cool hack, but its obvious as hell when u join a game and it talks in foreign language for you over chat...Lol.

The SA you might be talking about is the one that Savor made, and it doesn't work very well. I have the source code for the Original SA, and I assure you, it isn't going to work on this patch.

lol Thanks you guys. :banana: I make them for you. :D :D

and trev

And yes I made it for you too trev lol

Why would you want that bs when you can just targetclick-maphack them through the map with Sprite Shield because you don't crash even though it looks rather trippy? Sheesh. Also, just turn off anti-drop in the INI if you really want that.

OK so, a buddy of mine told me today that there IS a new sniper assist. He says it works off gamma and you hit tab then put the cursor over the sniper to lock. After further research, i've found this to be true. If someone could point me in the direction of where to find it, it would be much appreciated.

Uhhhhhh. If there IS one, we would probably have it... Try google though.

God damnit, if you really want a sniper assist that bad, just do better @ Laser Tag/Bald Locks

lol dude why do u want SA anyways? it is hella obivous when u dont mc and can be picked up by a look at bwchart replays ez... the best thing to do for snipers is use suteki's sprite shield and load a maphack... i mean think about it it gives u all the advatage u need, and if u still cant quick lock with the maphack.. then just quit snipers lol, they only had SA back then bc ppl couldnt crack the anti hack and ppl just cant ql for shit... but i would choose mh over sa anyday

lol Thanks you guys. :banana: I make them for you. :) :)

Your Jokin right suteki Make it for us ? I pm you today and told you there was new maps that crash this and what you tell me your not going to update why wouldnt you update this for yur vip here ?

I think suteki holdin out and sad thing is i give him the Old sa code.

lol Thanks you guys. :banana: I make them for you. :) :)

Your Jokin right suteki Make it for us ? I pm you today and told you there was new maps that crash this and what you tell me your not going to update why wouldnt you update this for yur vip here ?

I think suteki holdin out and sad thing is i give him the Old sa code.

Suteki's private SA is perfect in every way! You toggle it on and off, and it will move your cursor over the other team's ghosts with the attack and all you have to do is left click. It's like the perfect starcraft aimbot! And whenever there is multiple ghosts on your screen you can simply use the arrow keys to change targets. Plus it detects whenever somebody has locked you and it shoots them before they shoot you (75% chance of victory). He went afk and still kicked my ass in snipers.

The only people I know who have it are me and Suteki.. But who knows? Maybe if you lucky he might release it. :)

Suteki might not admit it, but hes a MUCH better hack maker then me. Yet all he's released is basic .exe's and maybe a very limited .dll..

Odd..

I still say who cares what he makes if I don't get to see/use it.

So why be vip member again:? The hack makers dont reless hacks for vip and they dont update ? I was like hell yet i will be a vip if i get the new hacks and update but then they dont care to update now (

I guess the money was a waste ( and Suteki would do anything untill i give him sa souce code butt hey he got wtf he wanted didnt he ! >.<

I've already told you, I didn't use the SA source you provided me at all. It did not help me. None of it is inside of what I made. It was very kind of you to give it to me, however nothing advanced because of it.

Snipers has been hackable for quite a while now. I figure it's time to give it a break for a little while and let people play on it without map hacks. I guarantee you even my VIP sniper hacks have been leaked. (This is not the reason for me not updating, it's just a fact I would like to put out there) Snipers is not only being hacked by Ghoztcraft VIP's, but by public people as well.

I'm flattered that you joined VIP directly for my hacks, I really am. However no where in anything I've made does it say "I will update this everytime a new sniper map comes out" nor in the VIP ToA does it say "Joining VIP guarantee's you an update to Suteki's Sniper Maphack for every map"

It's been 24 hours since the newest map came out, and my inbox has been Flooded with mostly hate mail due to me not updating/releasing anything. No where have I ever said that I would never update it again, but if you can't even wait over 24 hours without yelling at me then you may have a serious problem ahead of you.

I feel I've been quite reasonable in the past with my hacks, if you really want me to be an asshole, I could/can simply say You're all lucky I released anything at all.

But since I'm not an asshole I'm not saying that. But maybe everyone that is flooding my inbox should consider that little statement before telling me how I've turned my back on you.