Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Your Connection Was Interrupted

Every time i join a game on Lod like 1 min into the game it says You connection was intterupted...It just started like 20 mins ago and wont stop .. and i waited like 5 mins and its still doing it...does any 1 know how to fix this??

Try running it again w/o running any other programs that connect to the internet such as iTunes or Firefox or an IM client, as well as any hacks you may be running.

Make sure that LOD is set as an exception under your firewall and Anti Virus/spyware.

If you're using a wireless connection, more than likely a bad/unstable connection to your router is the issue.

It could also be a faulty wired router, make sure you're forwarding all the correct ports.

http://www.portforward.com/

Those are the only reasons I can think of that would cause a connection interruption.

well ive been playing for months now and this just started litterally like 45 mins ago...How come blizzard has to be so hard on ppl?

coz, once you buy there game it works then it fails which means you gotta buy a new copy..

well thats stupid ...Blizzard psh with there games (Excluding SC2 ;P

well thats stupid ...Blizzard psh with there games (Excluding SC2 ;P

Of course. SC2 deserves our respect... For now.

idk but i get that with sc

but it goes away for me after 5 min. or just restarting the game :)

wow lol warden attax playerzz

No it kills people by destroying their connection

That's cool.