Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft's Fan Mail!?

So.. I was cleaning my room and going though all my stuff..

ghoztcraft_fanmail.gif

I found a pile of envelopes, papers and letters all over my desk! These are all the things you guys sent into me.. Donations, letters and funny notes. I know I've got a few more on the way right now and I can't wait. Things like this are what really makes doing this worth it, thanks everyone. There's about 20 of them, by the way. The pictures doesn't have all of them because I found some more after I took the picture. I just wanted to show you guys that I keep all of this stuff and it means a lot to me.

Anyone else interested in joining VIP and you don't have papal you can mail in your donation with a note, more details here.

Have a good one,

~XGhozt

Post all the letters. lol

well we all know its about me lol jk, so we get mail on how freakishly awesome GC is

Ghozt i would really like to see the mail you get from gc members i bet it would make me die loling... either that or it would be so stupid it wouldn't be worth looking at but im guessing it would be the first one.

I'm not going to scan and post up the stuff, sorry.

lol,you actually have a PO Box..

lol,you actually have a PO Box..

I've had that P.O. Box for a long time. :thumbsup:

Yup, both of yours are here.

expect a letter from me soon :D

And soon chocolates and a love letter :D

And soon chocolates and a love letter <_<

awww

Zar nd ghozt sitting in a tree...you all know the rest haha :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this