Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Void

Is there any way to unmute/void a permanent one? Would it be recommended to beg blizzard to unmute/void it?(its one of the generated SC keys)

Most likely won't happen. Your emails will mostly likely be given a simple automated response (if any) telling you that they will try to help when they can (lol)

If you had a legit key that just got voided, I've heard they tend to unmute/unvoid after about 2 years, so you could always just wait that long...assuming we are even allowed to play SC/SC:BW on Battle.net in 2 years lol

just get a new cd-key or w/e. blizzard is ignorant so no i doubt they will even listen.

I dont know of anyway >_>

If you have a legit key you can. They made me send my key/cd via mail to them, and i got a new one.

The only way to get un-muted is to send a formal request to Battle.net. You can also call the customer service number at: 1-949-955-1382 to try and solve the issue over the phone or to find out your options.

Note: It's long distance unless you live in Cali