Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Help The Nub :p

Um yeah i got inhallation probably not even most up to date. apparently I need inhale for commands to work. where do i download inhale.

I did olny thing i got that even mentioned it was the topic saying Inhale/Innihalation (how to use)

go to downloads>gaming hacks>starcraft>(current patch) and look for inhale there...

Inhale no longer works idiot.

That wasn't very nice. -.-

Although he is right, inhale was not updated for this patch, thus it will not work.

No flaming outside the flame board. Like suteki stated you could have said it a bit nicer.

Yeah, ignoring the last few post... -.-

Download some of the new hacks available, compared to inhale...., like oblivion is a great free hack.

oblivion is the best you can DL for free but if you have any problems look at trever's video

Dl Nexus or Dl Apacolypse and get premium

LOL APOC

By the way, teh definition of flaming is getting rather vague and wide. Stop that.

Yeah, get Obliv not Apoc, but Nexus is a nice hack. It depends what you're looking for.

The new version of Panic is the best!

no (b-'.')b is the best

True dat. :)

Dont get apoc or nexus, they both blow really really hard. (b-'.')b just blows a little. ;)

Hacks are gay. For melee that is. But hacks are just a way to make winning easyer, and one sided. Especially min hacks. They suck.

Edited by ReKKiT

may i remind you that you are in a hacking site.

Oshit. Forgot that.

OHAI 2 YUO GAIS HAX AER TEH SECKS AND PWN ALL TEH NUBS ROFLWLAFWL!!111!!!11!1One!21!!121!1WEleven

Happy? :(