Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[hacking] Hacking Flash Games.

Hello and welcome to my tutorial about hacking flash games.

There is 2 ways to do it, that im showing you.

First way: Normal value changing.

1. Download Cheatengine 5.4 .

2. Load up a game (most of them work, but online games mostly doesnt) and open cheatengine.

3. Click the flashy little button in the left corner and choose: firefox.exe if youre using firefox, and iexplore.exe if youre using internet explorer (ADVISE: Use firefox! :o)

4. If you want some gold, experience, or other things (in numbers), ex in Age of War , Then choose "exact value" and, search for the number you want to change, multiplied with 8.

5. A lot of results will probably come up, so to make sure we take the right one, get the value to change, ex use some gold, multiply the new number with 8, put it in search, and choose next scan.

6. Repeat step 5 until you got 1-2 results.

7. Double click the result(s), and they will appear in the bottom box.

8. Right click one of them, choose change record, and value, and edit it to what you want multiplied with 8. (eg 1000=8000)

9. Click Ok, and go back to the game, mostly, the value needs to be refreshed, so get some gold somehow, or make it change, then your number will appear.

Second way: Making a trainer.

1. Download the Sothink SWF Decompiler (yes i know its on trial).

2. If you hate trials, whisper me or get another decompiler.

3. Download Visual Basic from my attachment, or google it.

4. Open the flash game you want to hack with INTERNET EXPLORER (iexplore.exe) and let it load.

5. Go to internet properties in internet explorer, and choose browserdata, and choose show files, then line them up after file extension, and find the SWF file that links to the site.

6. Copy the link to the right of the file into a textfile (save it).

7. Copy the file into your desktop (or somewhere else... remember it!)

8. Open the file with your decompiler.

9. Search for whatever you want in Action -> MainFrame (if it isnt there i wouldnt recommend you to do try to hack without knowing further into SWF) like cash or money or exp or xp or experience or whatever.

10. Find the lines that looks important like "cash=1000".

11. Then open up portable VB (included in topic!), make a new application, make the form a bit bigger, right click on the box where your components is, choose components... then scroll down to shockwave flash object, and check it.

12. Add the shockwave flash object to the form.

13. Make a textbox and a button.

14. Double-click the button, and write: ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable ("(your variable eg cash)", Text1.Text)

15. Run the application, let the game load, start the game, when youre in game and you see the variable (eg cash), write the number you want the variable's value to be set to, eg if you want 1000 cash, write 1000 and click the button.

16. Congratulations! You have made your first trainer! Now save it so you can use it another time.

I hope this tutorial helped you guys.

Dekusvamp

PS: Attachment didnt work so here it is: http://filebeam.com/c28409e0d65c7a56486256dc0a99af6f

Edited by dekusvamp

WOW lol.... Pretty much views and... No replys? I'm Hurt :D.

maybe all the newbs thought it was crap?

Nice tutorial.

Thanks! lol :D

what have u hacked with this?

Flash games ofc.

But some doesn't work with that, and youre gonna make your own .swf's :wub: