Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Getting To Va....

Okay, so today I had a plane ticket to depart from CLT at 2:35 pm, and arrive at ORF at 3:45 pm...

So, I got to the airport at about 12:20, and I was at the gate by about 12:45...

So I was sitting there for about an hour and a half, and the lady came across the intercom and was like, Does anyone have a flexible schedule? Well see, I had nothing to do today, so I jumped up immediately, and was like I'll do it! So, then they were like okay, you will leave at 5:34 p.m (and arrive at 6:44... which we actually got there early so yea.) Sure, why not, I'll let that old asshole who can't wait two hours get on my plane... (Thats who I gave it up to... a bitchy old asshole... I hate those guys)

So anyways, I was sitting at the gate, and she was printing my new ticket... And then she said "Okay, to be fair, we are going to hook you up as well..."

So, in return for waiting two hours... *I did have my laptop so I was cool with it...* I got a free dinner from them, and I got a round trip ticket to anywhere in the US for free... :) I think I might visit ghozt!

Lesson? Give up your seats! If you have the ability, GIVE IT UP! Free tickets FTW!

YES COME VISIT ME!!

Would you seriously let me?

Haha that's awesome. If you did visit Ghozt take pics!

Well... I am doing something this weekend... I'll make anotehr blog post about it though.

LOL, slasher :)

We played BW while you were at the airport. Damn cheap internet connection....

Damn thats awesome they hooked you up. I bet they spit in that other guys food. I can't stand people that are like that too. I always say something to make them even more pissed. lol I love instigating fights :spiteful:

Sign in to follow this