Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[News] The StarCraft Hackers Tournament Begins.

Well, if that becomes a big problem then we'll figure something out. Keep in mind the Tournament is being held on our PvPGN Server, so hopefully it wont be too much of an issue.

Can we have a Vent server up for in-game chat?

And uh, for sign-ups, retired means NOT staff, right?

ya i got the same question cuz it says im retitred so...?

idk i put no. but im in

Edit*

and to think this all started on geocities =D talk bout rags to riches

When the Tournament starts can an admin say "Let The Tournament Begin" just like in Mortal Kombat ^^(seriously). I wonder whos going to be the finalist

Im makeing a hack for all users to use doing the tourment. I will post a thread in the tourment section to let all users request a hack. "SCHT.dll".

We may or may not have a Vent Server as well as a TeamSpeak server, and the Radio.

When the Tournament starts can an admin say "Let The Tournament Begin" just like in Mortal Kombat ^^(seriously). I wonder whos going to be the finalist

I can always add in cool sound effects to the map. :)

Don't you mean Exception list?

Yeah, sorry, fixed.

Dat would be sexi having sound affects as well for the map. so is this the project you wanted mapmakers for? And will there be a finalized version (the one you'll be using in the tourny) beable to download

Dat would be sexi having sound affects as well for the map. so is this the project you wanted mapmakers for? And will there be a finalized version (the one you'll be using in the tourny) beable to download

The layout of the map will not change, that is the final. We may change things up a bit for round two, you never know. :)

Thats a bomb ass map btw. Iv been playing it all day.

lol :) Me.

I've seen most of you guys play. You all either play ums, or you just suck ass. newbs.easy win.

The map is very interesting. I might not need hacks to do well on it.

lol :D Me.

I've seen most of you guys play. You all either play ums, or you just suck ass. newbs.easy win.

You haven't seen me play.

I don't know if thats a very good idea.

"that".. as in?

Johny boy, look at the cliff, everyones gonna need maphack, like seriosly everyone lol.

I wouldent recomensd anyone "Not hack" on those maps, but if they can prove they dident, with a cam of the entire sequence of loading BW to winning, and won the tournament? I would highly doubt, though find highly hilarious :P

Its so easy to beat hackers i remeber when i owned hackers :P.

Hackers often suck major balls at melee. I have multiple replays proving such. I beat 2 mineral hackers on Arcadia.

Hackers often suck major balls at melee. I have multiple replays proving such. I beat 2 mineral hackers on Arcadia.

they probably sucked.they probably massed lings.you probably teched.easy win.you aren't pro.now stfu

im gonna win this. I need to win this. So,with the need to win,i will.

Please learn how to use the space bar plutomic..

So will admins beable to play? I wonder whos going to win

Please learn how to use the space bar plutomic..

i loled

btw plutomic save it for the game no one wants to hear about your "ownage" which sadly doesn't exist

Everyone go tell your friends and what not, let's try and get some more people!

ghozt can you take plutomics flames out

calling every one on here a "noob" is counted as a flame right....

Im pretty sure im gonna throw down hard on most of yall, Im not gonna say ill win, but I garuntee ill do really well. :D

Psyched to play yall, you should add me on US.east. My thinger is Vailence and im willing to play anyone.