Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[News] Sign Up's Closed, Can we start the Tournament Already?

Dear Contestants,

We've got some good news for everyone. We managed to get a nice 45 people to sign up for the tournament. This is more than enough to have a great tournament, in fact, we're estimating about 35-40 games before first place is awarded! We wish goodluck to everyone!

So what happens now?

Okay, so first things first. We're going to use the PHP Script here (the sign up page) to randomly generate two numbers. These two numbers are the ID's of sign up players. What ever numbers are picked will decide your opponent! Once you have been picked, you will be contacted with information and scheduled into our calendar.

And then what?

After all of the contestants have been paired and notified via email, or whatever contact information you provided. Then we will start the tournament!

When is the first match expected to start?

We're hoping first thing tomorrow (the 22nd). We should be able to get a max of 3 games per day when available. All you have to do is make sure you show up for your match. We may or may not be able to get a match done today, but another post in the news will be made once the process is complete.

INFORMATION YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW

We will never spam your email, but please be sure to not mark spam from the following email: [email protected]. You need to make sure you get all of the email from that email account here.

Also, we will have an announcer broadcast the games over
GHURadio.com

We might have a live video feed setup for a few games, but it's not configured yet.

And last but not least, and an
RSS Feed
has been setup for the Tournament Forums.

Post any questions here,

~ Ghoztcraft Administration

Please start. Sounds like fun. Is the tournament broadcasted on the first page?

Are there going to be an brackets that we can watch? It'd be cool to check those a few times a day to see what happened, like who is moving on and who lost. Cause I don't really have time to sit down and listen to the GHUR.

Are there going to be an brackets that we can watch? It'd be cool to check those a few times a day to see what happened, like who is moving on and who lost. Cause I don't really have time to sit down and listen to the GHUR.

Yeah, I'll be posting in the news for each match. So you can use the RSS Feed to keep track of what's going on. You can check the forums or the tournament home page as well.

Not signed up put gl hf dd ka

I cant wait till it happens this is like the 10000 post contest! But of course starcraft style :D

All the Players have been paired up!

vincentn vs pdot

MastricX vs MarinePower

anal_assassin vs Darkomni

HTW)Sugarnutz vs Vailence

KkK-CiA vs Magic Bitch

LoyaL vs UltimaSigma

ZeroFrost vs Jiggie

ProMasserX vs TheSurvivor

KidYangsta va DjTrickDog

Joeray vs Mr.Hellraiser

ShadowScourge vs Rahman11218

ProSlasher vs Madmatt

ApeRape vs Miggy313

Local vs nine5one

DjSaf1 vs Deathhiro15

Pauned vs Zain

jshk098 vs Aiur

MarkusHouston911 vs tn-supreme

Wilkins vs 007

kaio-ken vs Zar

deathkiller2 vs Protoman(Mt)

SpammisT vs Goliath777

Dates and Schedule will be posted soon.

eMails are being Dispatched.

idk if proto will go since he left gc.... but w/e and ohhh shit.... magics in there... slasher.... jiggie.... god.... im thankful i didn't sign up..... lol i don't think i could handle being owned that bad.... lol

It's not really a matter of hacking abilities anymore... Sure hacks help, but since everyone has almost the same exact hacks, the games pretty much come down to your actual abilities at playing Starcraft for real.

not really some of the people don't have vip so thus they don't have vip hacks and not only that some people such as jiggie for a random example will probably have their own hacks that were never released... a.k.a. "private" hacks loosely translating to more ownage than vip hacks most likely....

Yeah i agree with ruler but we'll see when the tourny is over, Seems like some of the people who signed up are going to use oblivion idk why just seems like it. hope everyone from gc goes on gl guys

Good luck everybody, get ready for OWNAGE!!!! >:0!!!!

YALL ARE GONNA BURN IN THE FIRES- Though some, may garnish the glory to represent a replay worth of trophying in your profile. Good luck.

Remember: Hacks that are race specific are not allowed unless otherwise discussed. So a private hack you made isn't legal if the other player has no possible way of having the same exact hack with any other race.

What's RSS Feed?

It means you can subscript to our news and get the updates instantly. There's a small orange/yellow icon in the bottom left of every page. Clicking it brings up a drop down menu and you can subscript with a feed reader or built in features with firefox.

This sounds great I am available anytime today.