Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[News] Okay, New Plans Everyone!

Hello everyone,

I do appologize for the recent confusion regarding the tournament. We've talked it over and we have come to a better idea on how we should go about organizing games for this tournament. We've decided that organizing players one by one and scheduling games is WAY too complicated and time consuming. So, here's the new plan;

We're going to setup days of the week of which games can be played. Here are the days and times:

Monday:
4PM - 1AM
PST

Wednesday:
4PM - 1AM
PST

Friday:
4PM - 1AM
PST

Saturday:
ALL DAY
PST

Sunday:
11AM - 9PM
PST

So, how does this work?

It's easy, on those days (whichever works best for you). Sign onto the server and stay on as long as possible. We will standing by most of the day playing tournament matches and getting people in actual games. So, just login to U.S. Hack on those days and get your game on. An admin there will instruct you further.

What happens if I win or lose?

You will be in a rank, and that rank is based on how many wins you have earned. We will verify what Tier you're in. Tier 1 and Tier 2 people can only play other players with that same rank. Which means, as you slowly work your way up, that's how we will determine who wins. When no players are left and you're the last man standing, you win!

Please post any questions here, thank you!

~Ghoztcraft Administration

Yes. Players can only play players within their same tier and all players start in tier 0. When you win a game, you go up a tier. If you lose, you stay locked in the tier and lose.

Best plan ever, im going on now to own everyone, hope theres an admin to host it. :D

What happens if I win or loss?
should be lose.... lol

Sounds like a good idea. I will be on all day saturday (if time permits).

The Player List on the Tournament Home Page has been Updated to reflect Tier Ranks.

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/tournament.php

You can view Player Stats and Game Stats in the corresponding tabs.

I got owned first game. im out of the tourny.

GG to Pauned. Hes pro, watch out cus hez gun geet ur bebiez D:!

How can you just play anyone? An admin has to be present, as well as an announcer, no?

hell ya ill be on 5 to 1am :P'

double elimination imo, single is fail

What do you mean? Like two loses and THEN you're out? Wouldn't that add like an extra week to the tournament? I'm not saying that's necessarily "bad", but I don't want it to last for ever, you know?