Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Game] 6 Game Reviews for Wends. 23, 08

Hello everyone and contestants!

So, today was really the first day we actually managed to get things together. Just about everything is going exactly as I'd hoped it would. Thanks to everyone who showed up on today on U.S. Hack for the games. As far as I know, this is the first time we've really used the the starcraft server, and a good use it was! We had over 50 games hosted on the server today, 5 of which where the official Tournament Matches. U.S. Hack is slowly but surely becoming a place for hackers to chill out and relax with some friends.

So what happened today? Here's the insider scoop:

anal_assassinVSdeathkiller2.png

Anal_Assassin
VS
Deathkiller2
|
Winner:
Anal_Assassin
|
Defeated:
Deathkiller2

Summary.

Deathkiller was a really sore loser for this match. He was beat down hard by Anal_Assassin in an outrageously clever and outwitted match. Once Deathkiller was aware of his own demise he flooded the channel, blamed the map and went off on a storm to ruin any otther games we tried to host. His attempt was futile after he was banned from the server. Congratulations goes do Anal_Assassin.

ProMasserXVSMaddMatt.png

ProMasserX
VS
MadMatt
|
Winner:
ProMasserX
|
Defeated:
MadMatt

Summary.

Right from the start of the match the viewers and spectators where leaning toward ProMasserX winning. With his reputation we where expecting high results from the match, and the viewers got what they wanted. The first two rounds of this furious battle cleary showed everyone MadMatt was outmatched. ProMasserX is a fast pace player, but by the third Round MadMatt was cleearly showing improvement. It just goes to show, practice is what will get you to the top in this tournament.

Deathhiro15VSTheSurvivor.png

HTW)Deathhiro15
VS
TheSurvivor
|
Winner:
HTW)Deathhiro15
|
Defeated:
TheSurvivor

Summary.

These two players made quiet a match. They acted like friendly foe's talking for more than 50% of the match. TheSurvivor won the first match, but HTW)Deathhiro15 was quick to reclaim the thrown with three wins in a row, knocking TheSuvivor out. Although, this match lasted a long time, mostly due to their chit chatting.. was that HTW)Deathhiro15's plan all along?

wilkinsVSplutomic.png

Wilkins
VS
Plutomic
|
Winner:
Wilkins
|
Defeated:
Plutomic

Summary.

Plutomic created a huge controversy about his game pre-tournament. He had bragged about being a great starcraft player, and that he wouldn't need hacks to win this tournament. So round 1 started, it was Wilkins vs Plutomic, but then.. Plutomic stated he wanted to load his hacks (after previously saying he didn't need hacks to win). So he forfeits Round 1 and we rehost the game. This Round, Wilkins built up an army FAST and rushed over Pltuomics base and cleared him out. But before he could finish obliterating him; plutomic was shouting like a madman and blaming the tournament being unfair and left the game, forfeiting Round 2. So Wilkins wins like a pro!

jiggieVSnine5one.png

Jiggie
VS
Nine5One
|
Winner:
Jiggie
|
Defeated:
Nine5One

Summary.

The match between Jiggie and Nine5One certainly attracted some attention. The most viewed game of the entire tournament thus far. Both players are widely known in the starcraft hacking communities and everyone was just dieing to see how this one turned out. Well, Jiggie won and Nine5One took a beating for sure. Jiggie won all three rounds in the match, but Nine5One put up a fight and stayed in as long as he could. And like the great sport both of these players are Nine5One commented by saying how he enjoyed the opportunity and that he tried his best. Jiggle smiled :D and we continued to the next match.

paunedVSanal-assassin.png

Pauned
VS
Anal_Assassin
|
Winner:
Pauned
|
Defeated:
Anal_Assassin

Summary.

This was a Tier 1 Match. Which means both players already had played once before and knew the map and how the game is played. Everyone knew this math was going to be somewhat more exciting than the rest, and it was. Because both players had been practicing and watching the games all day, they knew the secrets of the map. They knew where to go and what to expect, and so did the viewers. Anal_Assassin was owned by Pauned as he ripped up Anal_Assassin's base over and over again.

On behalf of myself, and the Ghoztcraft Community, I would like to say thank you to everyone for participating in any aspect of the tournament. Viewing the live video, or turning into the radio and participating in the games, or both.. It all helps for the general cause, giving this Tournament meaning. So thanks to everyone for making it possible. Here's to a successful future, some great matches and some awesome people.

I would also like to announce, we now have a way of recording all of the matches, so aside from these last 7 games we've had, expect the ability to view all of the other matches played during and anytime after they're finished. Thanks to Loyal and party for entertaining us over at GHURadio.com.

~ Ghoztcraft Administration.

jiggie is god.... lol

Lol. I wanted to see Jiggie play. =/

Oops! Sorry guys, I forgot about one of the matches w played. Wilkins VS Plutomic has been added to the list. Nice try Plutomic! Wilkins moves to Tier 1.

Lmfao @ Plutomic. Love that shit..

nigger.. You are fucking retarded... You made the entire map unbalanced.. You start off with everything fully upgraded.. That is half the fucking strategy... getting upgrades,it is no longer statcraft.. Just some newb ums map. not to mention that was my first time playing that newb shit..i will gladly own wilkins on useast.

Gj everyone ;o wish i could of signed up but the competition seems pretty good

nigger.. You are fucking retarded... You made the entire map unbalanced.. You start off with everything fully upgraded.. That is half the fucking strategy... getting upgrades,it is no longer statcraft.. Just some newb ums map. not to mention that was my first time playing that newb shit..i will gladly own wilkins on useast.

You said that about loyal too, he kicked your ass. The practice map has been out for some time now. It's fair, everyone has the same thing and the same base layout, so hats off to the person who can do it the best. You're such a sore loser..

i agree with XGhozt just accept the fact that you lost and move on with life.

Plutomic just played a game with Wilkins and got owned, big time. And he played on a map of his choice. It just goes to show that the better man will win. If you're good at starcraft, it really shouldn't matter what map you play on.

We should start hosting replays of each map :D! Should be up to the player though, less work load for Ghozt.

I was messing with the video yesterday, and I managed to get the quality about 10 times better. I just needed some time to learn how to do all of this. I also figured out how to get audio right into the video. Unfortunately, not StarCraft sounds, but if I wanted to talk, I could. Not only that, but from now on all of the matches will be recorded via the video and you'll be able to go back and watch them later.

:o

:] Awesome. Is it on now?