Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Any workin drophax?i got vip for 1:(

I got vip just to get a drophack cuz i thought i could get 1 and i found some they all old for 1.15.2 so yea if u have 1 that works please tell me where u got it or help me fix mine if u do ill greatly appreciate it cuz right now im frustrated bout not finding 1 after searchin all day and all month

I'm sorry if thought the VIP had access to a working drophack. Although we don't have an drophack to distribute to the VIP members at the moment, there are some developers and people working to get it out (but in moderation).

Having a drophack can be handy at times if you don't abuse it, but we have seen what happened last and previous patches because they were made public to VIP, GOLD or w/e members then were widely leaked. I have no clue to why people want to keep release drophacks, my guess is to get them a little bit of silly fame and small amount of cash which they could earn more in a day if they had a job. You would think by now those able to create a drophack would keep it to themselves and a few trusted friends but they don't because they are stupid.

I don't really play starcraft as it is but I still do care for the game. The reason why I released my drophack last patch is to stop people from trying to release them for profit and to show how much damage a good working drophack can do to starcraft. I am sure most people would rather drophacks stay private for this patch then having another repeat of last patch where you were dropped for winning or w/e stupid reason.

This time round I am not gonna have no anti-drop for my drophack if it gets out of control, so those wanting to make drophacks public by providing them to GOLD or VIP members are surely going to ruin this patch also. If I have to include a drophack into Oblivion to help those stupid people from releasing them in the first place then I will do so.

Getting VIP for just drophack :D

And an oblivion with a drophack would ruin this whole god damn patch..

First don't NEVER pay for hacks... And also you just bought v.i.p for nothing, but Ghoztcraft have more than just hacks for starcraft in v.i.p.

First don't NEVER pay for hacks...

DOUBLE NEGATIVE :D

Monki, Uzi, PM me. I have something for the both of you.

Monki, Uzi, PM me. I have something for the both of you.

umm, sure ok?

Its the drop hack.

I already had it >:P

It was an update.

Pish posh and your updates!!! WINDOWS2000 FTW!! :P

There really was a drop hack o.o didn't know. Besides the one Zynastor has.

You guys seriously want to destroy battle.net don't you. One thing you need to realize is crash and drop hacks are game killers if Blizzard stops patching StarCraft. You can be damn sure they will just let SC die like they did Diablo 1 once SC2 comes out (if they aren't doing that already). Some people capable of making hacks are just irresponsible and selfish enough to actually release stuff like this.

Also, The VIP of Ghoztcraft is known as leak central by many people in the SC hacking scene. I hope you guys don't actually provide very malicious hacks like these again. Keep them private and be very careful who you let use them.

You guys seriously want to destroy battle.net don't you. One thing you need to realize is crash and drop hacks are game killers if Blizzard stops patching StarCraft. You can be damn sure they will just let SC die like they did Diablo 1 once SC2 comes out (if they aren't doing that already). Some people capable of making hacks are just irresponsible and selfish enough to actually release stuff like this.

Also, The VIP of Ghoztcraft is known as leak central by many people in the SC hacking scene. I hope you guys don't actually provide very malicious hacks like these again. Keep them private and be very careful who you let use them.

Relax, this was thought out and planned. The file isn't even hosted here. And it has a log in system in place.

Getting VIP just for an assumed hack is not very smart. Thanks for solving the problem Viper!

DarthSlyGuy....this isn't the average drophack. A lot of fail-safes went into it.

But Viper theres a way how they can bypass the logging in system, but if you know what your doing go.

Promasser, anything and everything is hackable. Just because a hack is called a hack doesn't mean it's un-hackable.

Everything is hackable...

Also viper use msn some more...

EDIT:: SORRY FOR NECRO!!!

Edited by Mudkiepz

google "drophack 1.16.1"

Edited by d3jsp

holy shit this is old.

Get VIP, it's worth it.