Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I am back, again, and Life sucks

Well, I know awhile back I created a topic saying I was back and then, didn't get back on until just now. Just haven't thought about getting on you know? Messing with my iPod touch and doing nothing has got me occupied. Ah, I remember when Starcraft was my life, good times. I used to come on this site a lot. Talking with members, viewing new posts, all the fun of a gaming forum. Not that anyone cares, and I do not expect anyone's pity, but, Life Sucks. Been really shitty lately, been depressed a lot. Girl problems, cutting myself, yea it is all bad.

Well, I'm sure no one wants to hear this, me rambling on about my life; I'm just someone on a gaming forum. Just wanted to say I am truly going to try to stick on this forum and become an active poster again. Well, hello..err.. again all!

Counseling dude. It helped me, it may help you.

Check your health insurance, they may cover it. if not there's always plenty of free group counseling sessions. You just gotta look around for it.

Who Are you?

Who Are you?

Nobody

Amd counseling? Na, ain't for me.

That's what I thought to. But it helps dude :

Better to be in group therapy then a padded cell.

Why make them waster their time? I try to block it out now. Try not to think of the things that get me down. Conceal it, mask it.

If you don't solve it, it will consume you.

Mine ended up getting me 2 weeks at a YMCA Group home then getting kicked out of my house before I realized what needed to be done.

a bullet in the head solves all dread

a bullet in the head solves all dread

As they say, suicide is a permanent solution, to a temporary problem =[

LostProdigy:

Yea, but I find keeping it from everyday life and not letting my friends know that I am, although they know my situation and why I am depressed, I try not to talk about it around them because no one wants a 'party-pooper' so to speak, and it feels rude to only talk about myself. :

This may sound cliche, but true friends want you to be well off. It's hard to admit you need help.

I would seriously suggest you find some type of group therapy, it can work wonders. and if it doesn't help, at least you tried.

Well see, Ive talked to my friends alot about it and i never follow their advice, more of a problem and could be fixed but i cant : . Its like I want to but too much of a...pussy...pathetic loser... to do it.

Well see, Ive talked to my friends alot about it and i never follow their advice, more of a problem and could be fixed but i cant : . Its like I want to but too much of a...pussy...pathetic loser... to do it.

Sometimes it takes more courage to ask for help that it does to do nothing. In my opinion, the only people who are pussy's are the ones who commit suicide. Be a man, ask for help if you can't solve your own problems.

Welcome back to Gc. :spiteful:

Thanks for the welcome back.

But yea I am a pussy I can't even get the courage to even ask out a girl and it may sound foolish to you all and you are gonna be like, "youre too young" but im 14 and in HS.

Girls are just as nervous are you are, especially at age 14-15. Figure out what is stopping you, and start there. 90% of the time it's fear of rejection, in which case.. It's something you get over in time. You just have to understand, that you can't gain anything without first failing. And you wont lose anything by trying. Once you're in this mind set of "what's the worst that could happen, is it really that bad? no", then everything get's easier.

You have to give yourself permission to have fear and fail a few times. Trust me, you don't look half as bad as you feel when you're nervous. Once you give yourself permission to accept who you are and take on fear, then you'll notice how quickly it becomes eliminated. And once you do whatever it is that you think you can't, you'll feel 100 times better, even if you didn't get the results you expected.

So next time you want to ask someone out, try to not focus on yourself, but rather on your goal, the other person.

But what if the person you wanted to ask out is a friend? Then you can lose that easy-going friendship relationship if you're rejected.

Who Are you?

HAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the welcome back.

But yea I am a pussy I can't even get the courage to even ask out a girl and it may sound foolish to you all and you are gonna be like, "youre too young" but im 14 and in HS.

dude... who gives a fuck everyone is awkward around girls at 14

and welcome back...

Yeah but when all of your friends have had gfs and done shit with them and you see yourself slipping behind it depresses you. I've never even held a girls hand OR even kissed a girl.

Yeah but when all of your friends have had gfs and done shit with them and you see yourself slipping behind it depresses you. I've never even held a girls hand OR even kissed a girl.

Dude. I didn't even hold a girls hand until i was 15.

You're 14, chill out dude, you've got your whole life to chase pussy.

I'm tired of people telling me that I got time I'm tired of waiting

Depression sucks. I am currently going through a case of it myself. Even with the best of the friends at your side, you still feel like someone took a 4 foot long turd on your forehead. If you are like me, where not even counseling will help, I know the pain. Girls are a vile creature, with the exception of a few.

Yea I will give you two situations where I am screwed over:

MY Best Friend - My best girl friend not girlfriend is the target of my affection. I have been IN love with her since the beginning of the school year. I can't tell her because, obviously, I am afraid of the fear of rejection. I see her everyday and are stuck wondering what could be..

First date - Yea i know it sounds dumb but I recently had my first date. My FRIEND hooked us up, pathetic right? We went to the movies. We barely talked and things went shitty, for me. Well, this is not the worst. This pat may get a little confusing due to a lot of people and the way it is said. My best bro, a guy, used to go to school with me, but now he moved to California. He dated this girl, named keesha. Keesha now goes to a different school than me, although we used to go to the same school. MY first date and keesha are best friends at their school. My bro told me that he was talking to my first date, they used to go out before he met me. They were talking baout the date that me and the girl had. I said gimme her phone number, he said that she said (lol) that she told him specifically not to give it to me. Wtf. Then, she told him that I better not hope for a second date. Wtf Part 2!?

One phrase describes this - "The fuck is that shit" Who does that?

But yea, women suck

Welcome back, hit me up on aim if you ever need advice x.x

Thanks for the welcome. But if you got advice on how to solve this all in one step, I'd REALLY like to know :

Don't let your friend's hook you up, its pointless you should go out with some one YOU like not some one your friend THINKS you will like

YEa well I did like this person, but apparently feelings aren't mutual. and I would hook myself up but uh, aint got the balls to do it. So yeah..