Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A letter to that hero

In all men is a hero takes a true man to become that hero.

Faith drives us all to do things we could not do before.

Rage drives the animal with swift and direct actions.

Courage drives us to are breaking point with out that fear.

Compassion drives the tears of that soldier falling from his face when he pulls the trigger.

Fear drives the man to second guess his next step.

Knowing these things a man must make up for the fact he is human.

they tell him to put it aside and become that hero.

They tell him..

Use that faith to jump all the boundaries.

Use that rage to keep you're self alive.

Use that courage to keep you in the game..

Use that compassion and pray for the dead.

Use that fear to keep you on your toes.

Use that emotion and become a hero.

You are a Marine you are that hero come home with you're gun or in a body bag no matter we love you all the same. God bless and freedom at a price.

Viper we miss you i miss you my mind was on you today, This is my letter to you you are my hero come back safely and unharmed.

I wish I could write that good.

I do miss Viper, although not knowing him much, I am a very caring person myself and I hope all is well with him.

i miss him like the sun misses the moon ibeen thinking about him alot latly i hope he is doing well.

I'm sure he's doing just fine. Good poem magic. Also Pancake if you actually mean what you're writing then it'll be a good peom

:thumbsup: *luaghs in joy* Man Magic you are a true artist in the form of poetry. My tears shed faster than a python's skin, my emotions raced faster than 34 nascar, and my eyes rianed hurrican katrina. Man you are a burning soul in fear of the loss of your dear viper, but remember, you can use that fear to predict your next move. I sense your compassion and your feelings. fallow Viper, use your fear and think ahead, use your compassion and shed tears toward the falling of your enemies, and use your cuorage to burst through the war in a blaze of glory! I just know that your dear Viper shall end society's soul raging ways and end the everlasting war of humanity. The only thing you have to do to accomplish these dreams is to believe

_ _

; > ;

V