Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Horny Horse

You took that picture huh?

of course he did, he also put it as his background

rofl no I didn't. It was on my friends facebook. I unfortunately didn't bring my camera on our trip to florida. xD

The whole bus saw it.

he doesn't deny the background thing... wow sick.... bestiality mother fucker...

And not in the mortal kombat way :'(

And not in the mortal kombat way :'(

Lol I'd sig that but people would not understand it.

Sig it but put a link to the topic under it or something.. er maybe that's too much of a hassle, I figured horse dick was in here but I thought maybe not and that's why I clicked :/.. oh well kina gross.

I didnt read shit from what you all said but whoever put that up is a sick bastard....why does everyone want to see a horse dick? Thats bullshit and nobody wants it. you probably like that goat on girl shit or w/e it is. All I have to say is you better get the fuck back on the banana boat.

And thats the bottom line cuz your ann asshole.

he doesn't deny the background thing... wow sick.... bestiality mother fucker...

I said No i didn't... Didn't I?

Anyways I didn't put this up to be perverted.

So um you like this sorta stuff eh rdy2killz O.O...... Okie Dokie.

...o.0 wow

Rdy2killz your disgusting >.<

Also quote it ;o

Mines Bigger :P

n543838028_1677933_2641210.jpg

rofl Owned.

Sig it but put a link to the topic under it or something.. er maybe that's too much of a hassle, I figured horse dick was in here but I thought maybe not and that's why I clicked :/.. oh well kina gross.

Where are all you stupid people from and how did you get to be so dumb? :ermm:

I Have a joke.

A man walks into a bar, the bartender tells the man that he'll give him 50$ if he made the horse in the bar laugh, The man walks over to the horse and whispers something in it's ear and the horse starts laughing. 2 weeks later the horse is still laughing and the same guy comes in, The bartender tells the man he'll give him 50$ if he makes the horse shut up, so the man walks up to the horse and does something and then the horse stops laughing. The bartender is disbelief ask "how did you make the laugh then stop laughing?" "Well" the man said "First I told him my dick was bigger than his, then I proved it".

L O L Z

:zzz:

cha dude, anyone got horse jokes

no mine

why would you post this. it would have been different if you linked to the profile... fail...