Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft to Revamp Staff

Over the last few weeks everyone has been talking about redoing the staff here, as we do occasionally. I've gotten several PM's requesting a staff application, and I've been putting off as long as possible to get the most out of the situation. But now's the time we start updating things around here.

Over the next few days, I'll be selecting new staff, and retiring the old ones. I will request that any input from the community be posted on this thread and it will be taken into consideration. Like always, your opinion matters.

The Staff Application section will be open soon. There is where new members can apply for staff positions. I will update this post periodically as things progress.

[07/26/09] An Update has been posted, with proposed changes. (View)

]07/30/09] A proposal has been posted by Poply (View)

[08/04/09] The following changes have been made:

Staff can no long view VIP unless they are VIP.

WoW Mod color is now Pink, for Xthar.

Clan Gc group has been deleted, members changed to "True Members".

XThar is now the WoW Moderator.

Mudkiepz is now Retired.

Ruler is now Global.

Zhuinden is now a Gaming & General Moderator.

Zar is now Retired.

RobGoldy is now Retired.

TheRing is now Retired.

Staff Applications are now being Accepted.

New Staff Requirements will be posted soon.

I don't think the problem with GC is with the staff (Not inherently anyways).

No no, you're right it's not a problem, it's just we have a bunch of inactive staff members and new members who want to be staff.

I wish I could be more active at the moment but I've been getting occupied and I bet it's that way with many staff members. Where has thering been?

Well ghozt I (jokingly) called dibs on global if that becomes available.

Plus as you can tell im keeping the news section alive.

0.o I dunno why people want mod staff apps open then you dont see him after 3 months...

good luck, almighty!

i think i might apply :grin:

So have ideas for who's getting retired?

0.o I dunno why people want mod staff apps open then you dont see him after 3 months...

says the inactive admin.... :ermm:

says the inactive admin.... :ermm:

I do what i can. I cant mod anything if the site is dead? If you want me to troll I will ^.^

The site isn't dead... if the site was dead this topic wouldn't have been made....

It sucks that the site goes to sleep though dammit, we need more international members >:/

Yea we do.

Who needs international members when you have night owls >:(

I usually stay up until 7 a.m. central standard time but nobody ever posts :( (or shouts)

Yeah, well if that's available, I used to want General Moderator a lot. Then I never got it. Then I went lurking in my dark depths of deepest despair... Crying. In emotional agony. Forever.

I've been kinda inactive for a while but I'm kinda back now though. I'll try to be even more active. :(

Viper obviously watches Sxephil, that song gets stuck in my head so easily :P

What is this "Sxephil" I have no idea what this is. And what song? D: If it's from 3OH!3 then I can understand since I've been listening to the same 4 songs over and over and over again for the past few days. :P Don't judge me. I just like them.

on topic please.....

So XGhozt when can we start to see these changes take effect?

I watch sxephil!

Our site has been pretty dead. I've been trying to lighten it up and get some activity in bed... i mean on teh site but no luck. :-

The past few days I've been making the most posts/threads I've ever made, possibly ever.

Dammit, you fuckers have been saying the site is dead for a year now! It's not dead! Never was! Your mentality of it being is dead is what's making it dead, so stop bitching and start posting. :P

I mean that in the loveliest way.

You have 5 members worthy of being called "Activate". And that's just an estimation.