Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Poetry

I sometimes feel my heart will burst

from wanting you so much

I can't explain in words of how

I long to feel your touch

There is no way I can convey

this emptiness inside

That seems to tear my soul to shreds

as time goes swiftly by

If I could merely hold you near

for just a little while

If I could simply talk with you

or only see you smile

To have you look into my eyes

and wait to hear you say

Something that would help me

to take this pain away

If I have to wait forever

I guess that's what I'll do

For me, it will be worth it

to finally be with you

My Poetry i'm sorry you felt like i rush you too being with me, i know all you wanted right now was to be friends and be free, all you have to know i will never rush you ever again, babe you have to know dat all i want to be was your man, guess that something you'll never understand, i done things i shouldn't had done, and now the person i had feelings for is now gone, i should have gave her some time, then i could ob had a chance 4 her to be mine, now i will never know, cuz the last words she told meeh dat she had to go.................. i lost everything i live for, now there is no more, i feel so lonily inside, i feel like i wanna die............ but it was all my fault that it had to came to diz, now i lost someone n my heart dat i really miss, that person was soo true, but all i can say now is I'M SORRY and I LOVE YOU........................ I want you back The first day we were together, I knew I would love you always n 4 eva It took you a few months to say I love you, when it only took meeh only A second to say I love u 2, baby I love u n I would do anything n da world 4 you , n da only thing I want now is to be with you , I wish we never broke Apart , til diz day I’m still missing apart of u n my heart, I miss you being By my side, baby I want to be with u 4 eva til I die, baby I can’t stop thinking of you , without u I’m sad n I don’t know wut too do, I went out to get u off my Mind, but still I can’t stop thinking of how special u are too meeh, can never ever Be find, even now dat we are free, I still want u too stay with meeh, wut do I have To do, too be with someone as sweet as u? we are like a bird n it feathers, we were Ment too be together, all I’m trying to say is I truly love you n I wish u feel da same way too, cause no matter wut I can never stop thinking of you………