Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Xbox 360 Elite Price Drop

While the Xbox 360 Elite sees a price drop, the Xbox 360 Arcade will jump in price by £20, from £139.99 to £159.99. This is in stark contrast to the US, where the Arcade model has remained at its previous price point of $199.99.

Questioned about the matter, Microsoft responded: "We have not made upward adjustments to the trade price of consoles before. A modest increase on the trade price of Xbox 360 Arcade consoles [in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa]allows us to offset exchange rate fluctuations and changes in local market conditions while still offering the most affordable console on the market."

The Xbox 360 Pro bundle, which included a 60GB hard drive, will now be discontinued, leaving just the Elite and Arcade models going forward.

Source: http://uk.gamespot.com/news/blogs/london-c...p-in-price.html

-------------

I know it's a couple days late, but i just came across it and thought it couldn't hurt to post.

Yippie for price cuts! I was hoping that they would drop the price of the cheaper xbox that only comes with the xbox and a controller because mine's fucked.

im happy..cuz im most likely getting 360 elite soon :P