Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Kanye West

Kanye West!

Kanye West Got Boo'd off stage at the VMAS when the best music video award was given to Taylor Swift. Apparently Kanye thought differently Kanye Ran up on stage snatched the microphone and said and i quote

Everybody Beyonce had some real good music videos! congrats taylor but beyonce had some great music videos yall.

the Crowd didnt agree the crowd boo'd Kanye Off Stage.

Post what you think about the subject

WOW hahaha thats the best that should be one of ghoztcrafts quotes haha ''Obama calls kanye a jackass'' thats funny :o

How is obama in any situation to call someone else a jackass.

his mistakes are quite bigger then Kanyes.

also irony: kanye things bush hates black people a black guy is president and hes bashing on him

/gg

Edited by ///M

You failed to mention how he'd drunken a bottle of alcohol beforehand and how it was, I believe, his fourth time doing something like that. However, it was the first time he 'apologized.'

IM SORRY BUT BEYONCE HAD ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME NIGGA

AMIRITE

Kanye with Jey Leno

Yeah it's real, was in the news too.

omg i was laughing my ass off when he said it it was so funny just to hear him say it haha

I never even liked Kanye west or taylor swift so I don't really care.

well 1 bottle wouldnt fuck him up that bad unless he has a weak system which he might i dont know but speedskater i liked kanye west but now i dont really his little singing effects where he waves his voice haha

eh, what he did wasn't deserved and immature, almost as stupid when joe wilson said "you lie" during obamas speech.

also i didnt want to make a new thread so has anybody heard about this theory that lady gaga is a hermaphrodite ?

i still have respect for kanye though with joe wilson the press made him apologize with kanye he did it voluntarily