Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

NEW COMPUTER PARTS!

Just making the thread now :D Will be back later with the pictures!

Fail Man Fail, Too Much $$$ and no Proof....

YEAH THIS IS A TROLL!!

xD

Oh really, you guys think this is a troll... I'll be uploading them in a bit. :D

Thats really awesome tech. Have fun (building?) using it!

Very nice Viper. :ph34r:

..And I can't believe you guys thought he was bullshitting/trolling..

I uploaded more than enough pictures :ph34r: The long delay between the post and the pictures was just because I went out to buy a printer/scanner and went to dinner too. Didn't take pictures of that but I can if you want to :)

Yes, I would like your power supply tested for steroids...

I uploaded more than enough pictures :) The long delay between the post and the pictures was just because I went out to buy a printer/scanner and went to dinner too. Didn't take pictures of that but I can if you want to :)

So is that why you bought all this stuff?! To rub it in all of our faces?!!?!? Or perhaps you wanted us to get in trouble for calling you a troll (which you planned). I'm on to you, Mr. Viper...*Does the eyes to eyes thing with his fingers* :ph34r:

Anywho, nice stuff indeed. Are you going to build it? :)

Oh really, you guys think this is a troll... I'll be uploading them in a bit. :ph34r:

I was mocking you. The reference came from VP's thread about his scissors.

Very nice Viper. :)

..And I can't believe you guys thought he was bullshitting/trolling..

See above reply to quote.

Edit: HAWX sucks, but that's just my opinion; I prefer realism in my flying games. Closest I'll get to an arcade flier is Ace Combat. Have fun with your new computer, but that keyboard isn't what I would choose. :-/

Hawx just came with the RAM :ph34r: Free stuff FTW. I also got this useless 4GB flash drive. It's so small compared to my 16GB one XD

God I wish I had that much expendable income....

Geezus Viper. That is some piece of work! Let me know how the i7 works for ya, I'm still working with Quads.. and the speaker system.. Love it xD

Really lives up to the Viper way. :ph34r:

Razer is like, perfect <3 Green on black, the perfect theme for me :ph34r:

Antec 1200 > NXTZ Tempest

i7... $$$

Only 1 video card and monitor?

I didn't think XION was a good name for a PSU

As for Keybaords i still love my ZBoard

Those speakers look unique

If it was me, i would of gotten the Antec 1200, stuck with AMD for the price differences vs performance, gotten at least 2 video cards/monitors and a different brand PSU. Other wise nice system, if you live near Albany NY i know a lan party you can show that off at in January :ph34r:

Also you didn't give a technical load out, SPECS MAN!

Fine I'll compile the specs once I warm up from the cold outside. I'm freezing my ass off man! And sadly I'm in North Carolina, nowhere near New York. I LOVE these speakers BTW. They're amazing. No sound distortion at all even if I turn the volume up.

Spec!?1

Oh, CPU-Z. I never trusted that software. It has a Z in it. :)

Video card isn't on that :o, 6GB ram you got 64bit OS?

Of course I have a 64bit OS, Windows 7 64bit Home Premium :o Works like a charm. This is like, the fastest computer I've ever used. It starts up games and programs in less than 5 seconds for any of them.

you should be running your ram at 800.... not 533 or what ever.... hell my kingston hyper-x wants to run at 1066....