Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game Title:Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

My Rating:9/10

Review:Well Modern Warfare 2 has met my expectations and surpassed them in every way. The Graphics are good, single player gameplay, online, Special ops, basically almost everything about it. In online multiplayer the perks are very balanced and only give a tiny advantage unless used right. (For those who do not know Perks are abilitys you have like fast reloading last stand unlimited sprint, ect.)The only negative things I can say about modern warfare 2 is as follows its online play is operated by steam on the pc, you cant make your own custom maps, and the storyline was too short. I basically beat the whole game in the same day I got it. (On Normal of course then i went back and beat it on hardened ect.)

Content Here.

Screenshots:

call_of_duty_modern_warfare_2-scr001.jpg

modern_warfare_2.jpg

modern-warfare-2_002.jpg

Final Say - Very good game best FPS out there hands down. Latermodernwarfare2.jpg

What is with these tiny itsy bitsy screenies XD

Good review though ^^

Modern Warfare 2 is awesome, I agree!

I don't own it or an XBox, but I played it on my account on my friend's XBox :D

I started on Veteran and it took me hundreds of tries but I got through it.

My only complaints are single-played campaign, and how you can't play split screen online multiplayer.

Special Ops are definitely challenging and fun. Single Player seemed to be pretty solid and multiplayer is pwnage :)

This game along with the original modern warfare are defiantly in my top 5 favorite games. As bounder said the online is pwnage.

My only complaint was how the game ended. Other than that it was (dare I say it?) Perfect.

(idk why I just didn't like the ending)

Ive played a few campaign missions and some online at my friends house once and it was fun, new must have online game

2.0 KD ratio on xbl

I saw someone with a 30.0 KD on XBL but obviously they hack btw add me if you want.

Gamertag: LaHeadshot (With the caps)

I've seen monatges for this game and I'm just thinking to myself, how the hell did they do that?

Beautiful gameplay; Multiplayer is through-the-roof awesome.

I wouldn't go as far as saying its the best FPS out there, but it's a brilliant game and follows suit of the one before it. Great game- it's obvious they put a lot of effort into it. :)

Edited by GhoztMan

I can easily say, once I get my 360 next year this will be included in the first games I get..

I NEED to fix mine