Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

TyranO's Ladder MapHack

TyranO's Ladder MapHack

Version: 2.0.0

Author: TyranO

Category: v1.24d

Screenshot:

Description:

New version with show resources (when selecting an enemy unit) featureand less lag. You will need a decent CPU to make this hack run without lagging yourself out:.

Some people claim it's detected. Some other people also claim it's not detected. There is a mirror in the thread if you want to test it for yourself.

Try it at your own risk.

This maphack is intended to be warden-proof. I have put a lot of effort into making it undetected (temporarly) with the way Warden currently works. Unlike my other maphack, this one is a DLL you have to inject. An injector made by Darimus is bundled in the .zip file.

I am not responsible if you eventually get banned. It could be detected tomorrow, in a month or in a year. I don't know. This should never get detected on Garena though.

The hack may not inject correctly all the time (no idea why), just inject it again until it works.

I don't know how clever Blizzard is and how fast they can update warden to detect this but this ain't your usual "cracked-in-a-minute" offset patching hack. It took me a good week to make.

It has 6 features, don't ask for more.

1. Reveal units in game.

2. Reveal units on minimap.

3. Remove fog in-game.

4. Click enemy units in-game.

5. Show ressources when selecting an enemy unit

6. Warden-proof as of Sep 12th, 2009.

I intentionally left out something that could make the hack somewhat "easier" to detect in order to study Blizzard's way of finding offsets. If it gets detected, it will hopefully be because of that.

Enjoy.

Credits: Darimus for the injector.

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Feb 7 2010, 02:28 PM

Sign in to follow this