Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Breaktime.

I think it's time I take a break.

I'm not talking specifically about this site... I'm talking about the internet in general.

Many of you probably think I'm crazy, to leave GC, Facebook, and AIM.

BUTTTTTT... With all the end-of-the-year testing, and SAT studying, and AP exams, I can't afford to let my time go to waste(not that GC is a waste) online. So this is just a heads up. Don't worry, Josh will be back within a month, maybe a month and a half. And I won't be leaving right now either. But if I happen to stop posting within a week or two, you'll know why. :P

Have fun~

If you use only about 15 minutes on the internet to post some random stuff you won't need to leave, or am I wrong??

Once I get on the internet... It's hard to get off.

I don't even know if I'll be able to do this. But I want to challenge myself. I spend on average... 2 hours on my computer. Two hours earlier I could have finished homework, two more hours I could have studied, two more hours I could have been outside.

And I'm actually on GC for quite a long time... Except not posting.

Once I get on the internet... It's hard to get off.

I don't even know if I'll be able to do this. But I want to challenge myself. I spend on average... 2 hours on my computer. Two hours earlier I could have finished homework, two more hours I could have studied, two more hours I could have been outside.

That sounds exactly like me, even if I run out of things to do on the internet (shocking, I know) I don't get off. I hope you do well on whatever test/exam/final you have to do. Hope to see you back soon.