Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Please don't

wtf.png

Okay... seriously.... I hate people who talk like this.... it pisses me off more than anything else on the internet.... for any of you out there that "talk" like this on the internet I have a few things to tell you:

1. You don't sound cool
  2. In relation to number one... you sound ignorant
  3. It makes you look stupid
  4. You are stupid
  5. You're probably NOT black (and if you are... it still isn't okay to "talk" like this)
  6. Grow the fuck up
  7. I hate you
  8. Please die

I've seen a large increase in the people who "talk" like this. It's really old, really annoying, and last but certainly not least it's stupid as hell.

So please! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Talk like a freaking civilized human! CHRIST SAKES!

/End rant...

(I put this in serious discussion because I don't want any of you guys being smart-asses and responding like this)

Edit: Cropped the image.

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Nice rant, I just ignore it when people do that.

Normally I do the same... but more and more people are starting to do it and its getting on my nerves to the point where it makes me want to break their fingers so they cant type stupid shit.

I am confused, how did this person sound "black"? I don't know one black person that would type like that.

That being said, I hate it when people do not type in full sentences, and misspell everything either because A.) They are too lazy or B.) Because for some reason they think it sounds funny/cool. It hurts my brain to read it. It almost gets me pissed off having to read it.

You can attribute that sort of shit to the texting lifestyle where a lot of people in a certain age group find the need to type that way on a regular basis. I often wonder if these same people actually know how to type and converse in a normal fashion.

Don't worry, you don't have to be black to sound like an illiterate retard. Even though I have seen black people type like that, so have I seen white people type exactly the same. I doubt this is related to skin color in any way. I think it's just that several dozen people on the internet are either young, or dumb, or both.

It is a shame that in the USA, they don't enforce correct spelling as much as they do in Hungary. Even if you are lazy, you can still type semi-correctly. i no dat it mite b ezr 2 wryt liek dis 4 sum ppl but it is so disgusting that it actually takes me more time to ruin my spelling for that, than it would to just type out the goddamn words.

I also dislike people that constantly type like this, I do admit I've done it on an occasion to mess with a friend, but never on a regular basis. I've also found that when I used to type something like this (text lingo) in middle school it would cause my actual formal writing to suffer in quality.

I wasn't saying black people said that... I meant that white kids are trying to type how black people talk... (no offense to black people... but thats kinda how it sounds...)

Quite simply, because they're ignorant.

Edited by Major Zhuinden

I have a lot of black friends who don't talk like that, but then again more of my blank friends do than don't. But this is Cali we're talking about here.

Well, in my community I would have to say 95% of the black population talks like this person types.

Don't get me wrong... I love black people... but I hate ignorant black people just as much as I hate ignorant white people... or ignorant Asians for that matter... :unsure:

I don't mean to stay on the whole "black" subject, but I have never once in my life heard a black person say "uber" or "hacked"

It doesn't hold true to the stereotype that you are referring to.

I think that most of the people that type in said way are also typers that use a "hunt and peck" method of typing. Instead of typing like a normal person using the home row and becoming adept at typing, they use their two index fingers and spend a large amount of time looking for the keys that they want to press. When employing such a method it saves a large amount of time to abbreviate things as one can imagine, however if they learned to type normally it would save much more time in the long run. It's too bad most of those people are too lazy to make an attempt to learn something new.

Wow, there are people who are actually only using 2 fingers to type on the keyboard? That's just plain outrageous. Although, don't they still have to think -how- to abbreviate the words?

I don't mean to stay on the whole "black" subject, but I have never once in my life heard a black person say "uber" or "hacked"

It doesn't hold true to the stereotype that you are referring to.

I was not referring to those words... i was referring to "hurr" "werr" etc. and if you have any black gamer friends from before it was "cool" to say "uber" you probably would have heard that one...

I feel as if people that have been typing like an ignorant ass is slowing down but I guess not

I concur with most of the stuff being said here. I think that if you want to be heard and if you don't want to appear like some semi-illiterate moron, then you should at least make an effort to type like a normal person.

A great example of this is found (unfortunately) at FreedomHack by our resident cyber-fool FOXCOOL. It worries me greatly that anyone would talk like that.

A great example of this is found (unfortunately) at FreedomHack by our resident cyber-fool FOXCOOL. It worries me greatly that anyone would talk like that.

He's YES over at Battlehacks.

I am certain these people are usually not older than 13. Of course I have seen people type that way even when they were.. 18? So I don't really understand how this is possible, of course this is all because Chat-language is a different thing from each normal literal languages. This would also apply to Hungarian, that's why. I just can't use those ridiculously ugly abbreviations some people do.

Wow, there are people who are actually only using 2 fingers to type on the keyboard? That's just plain outrageous. Although, don't they still have to think -how- to abbreviate the words?

Yeah one of my friends used to do that until I forced him to download a basic learning to type program and then he started typing normally. It's not that hard to think about how to abbreviate words...