Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SC2 Commercial will show today

On Thursday, June 10, a new StarCraft II TV spot featuring never-before-seen cinematic footage will air during the second quarter of game four of the NBA Finals between the Celtics and Lakers. The thirty-second spot features voice-overs from two iconic characters in StarCraft II, and is cut from the pre-rendered cinematic sequences found throughout the game. Check it out during the ABC broadcast beginning this Thursday at 9 p.m. Eastern or 6 p.m. Pacific time. Yeah here you go. I will probably just want to wait for youtube to post it

http://us.starcraft2.com/community.xml

• Like 1

:o Who's watching the gameee?

Only if LA loses.

YEAH RIGHT LAKERS ALL DAY!

If they didnt have Kobe

Nice, this is huge coverage for SC2.

Yeah. for blizzards sake the advertisement will makes the game seem appealing to any gamer.

anyone see it

Holy.. I jumped off the couch when I saw this. For those of you who missed it the link is above. :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the link ghoztman... kinda wanted game play but whatever

Thanks for the link ghoztman... kinda wanted game play but whatever

Yeah, not a problem. I enjoyed the commercial. I like how they blended in old cinematics with new ones. Btw, if any of you were wondering the girl at 0:11 was Kerrigan (pre-infestation) at the Battle of New Gettysburg.

I was wondering the same thing. but my guess what that the girl was another separate ghost. Wasn't kerrigan captured on a space level? not a Desert

Thanks for the link Ghoztboy. :D

Anyone think we'll see the xelnaga?

Just have to wait until the 27th ^_^. Too bad they took down the beta, I was enjoying that.

I was wondering the same thing. but my guess what that the girl was another separate ghost. Wasn't kerrigan captured on a space level? not a Desert

No, it's Kerrigan. She was captured during the Battle of New Gettysburg when Mengsk left her with the Psi Emitter. It's a flashback to before she was infested.

it's a shame she was infested... she was hot

it's a shame she was infested... she was hot

You, my friend, just summarized every single SC2 Beta Forum thread about Kerrigan. :P

I guess if your *cough bounder cough* you'd like kerrigan infested because of the amount of tentacle hentai you watch

I guess if your *cough bounder cough* you'd like kerrigan infested because of the amount of tentacle hentai you watch

You'd be surprised.

Rather not be for my sake