Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft II Friend Codes

. . .and platinum should be renamed to cheese league btw...

LIES! I play in Platinum 1v1 (Albeit not that much, I like 2v2 random better), and I rarely encounter things commonly designated as cheese. It might be that I'm in the top 10 and facing Diamonds though. o.e

. . .and platinum should be renamed to cheese league btw...

LIES! I play in Platinum 1v1 (Albeit not that much, I like 2v2 random better), and I rarely encounter things commonly designated as cheese. It might be that I'm in the top 10 and facing Diamonds though. o.e

Im in plat 3v3

I have played like 4 games in it of which someone on my team got cannon rushed in 2 of the games and one where all 3 cannon rushed and 2gate proxied

Not to be rude but.. Well no shit! XD It's not the league that should be named cheese, but 3v3 and 4v4 are almost always cheesefests... In 1v1 and 2v2 you rarely see cheese in Platinum, but ANY league in 3s and 4s you'll see cheese. It's just a given. rofl

meh just send a scout at 9 or 10 if your worried about cheese

Not to be rude but.. Well no shit! XD It's not the league that should be named cheese, but 3v3 and 4v4 are almost always cheesefests... In 1v1 and 2v2 you rarely see cheese in Platinum, but ANY league in 3s and 4s you'll see cheese. It's just a given. rofl

Not nearly as much as plat though, i play a lot in the lower leagues with my new friends, never get cheesed...

Ha in games I go gl hf nc. They always ask what nc means. I say no cheese. Never get a response from them after that if they do cheese. If they do I say

"Cheese grommet! everyone knows noobs are made out of cheese". though I havent really had the chance of saying that due to some actual games involving good micro and macro

Not nearly as much as plat though, i play a lot in the lower leagues with my new friends, never get cheesed...

o.o I played about 15 games with a friend in Silver league, and almost every time I got attacked with a strategy commonly referred to as cheese (And won almost all of them). The fact of the matter is that in any league your enemy can use a strategy that most people don't know how to counter, and it's labeled as cheese. The reason you don't see it in higher leagues (In 1v1 and 2v2 at least) is because people KNOW how to counter them. That's the point of being in a higher league.

*grabs the popcorn and sits down on his recliner.* OH JOY I STARTED A FLAME WAREZ!!! That being said I will upload a match that I played tonight. My third placement match and i was cannon rushed. Which is basically a cheese. 58 mins of pure hell.... BUT Worth every minute of it.

Ha yes please upload it. :P

What do you mean how so Speekskater?

Oh and to answer you Cripp I didn't get DDR3 because the motherboard I got:

1) Didn't support it.

2) That shit is expensive.

Finding a really good computer

i found viper a really good laptop... i can definitely find you a really good desktop send me a pm of your budget and ill see what i can get you =)

Speaking of really good computers.. I thought it would be fun if I customized an Alienware desktop on their website with all the best stuff available and see how expensive it would come out to be...

Then it made me very sad thinking I'll never get a computer like that.... Final prize is exactly $10,599.00 :shock:

Of course I can probably build the same computer myself with the same hardware provided for 70% off. Only of course it won't come with the lil Alien in the front :D

Oh and I did the same with Alienware Laptops... $5,699.00 Fuck me :wacko: *shuns Alienware until I win the Lotto*

Speaking of really good computers.. I thought it would be fun if I customized an Alienware desktop on their website with all the best stuff available and see how expensive it would come out to be...

Then it made me very sad thinking I'll never get a computer like that.... Final prize is exactly $10,599.00 :shock:

Of course I can probably build the same computer myself with the same hardware provided for 70% off. Only of course it won't come with the lil Alien in the front :D

Oh and I did the same with Alienware Laptops... $5,699.00 Fuck me :wacko: *shuns Alienware until I win the Lotto*

Dude I did the same thing a few days ago

Alien ware is not as it use to be I hear. I dont know if that still remains true at all.

They still make an above average computer at least...

i can make a rig that would destroy that fucking computer.... i can put dual 4 gig video cards in it... it would be expensive as FUCK but it would blow an alien ware out of the water This card ALONE will destroy anything alienware can put in their computers.

...thats an epic graphics card

Albeit overpriced. I could mention NVidia graphics cards but then it would spawn a giant debate between ATI and NVidia and how ATI has more bang for the buck bla bla bla bla bla. Anyways, you don't NEED that card to play SC2.. I mean I'm surviving off of two NVidia GTS 250s, and even that is overkill, lul.

My point with my previous post wasn't saying that he needed it to play sc2. I was simply giving a single GFX card that could butt fuck anything alienware has to offer. It also proves that it's better to build your own computer.

My point with my previous post wasn't saying that he needed it to play sc2. I was simply giving a single GFX card that could butt fuck anything alienware has to offer. It also proves that it's better to build your own computer.

Point taken. I agree, it's much cheaper to build your own computer. Alienware is unreasonably priced as it is, even though their gear has a pretty face. >.>

it has a pretty face that basically says "steal me"

I wish I had a friend code...

I wish I had SC2. :[

:o why dont you :o