Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft II Friend Codes

Wow feels like a while since I've seen you around Zero

Ah, one of the first I've seen with a 4digit character code. I wonder if in a few years it will be in like 7 digits or so. o.o Anyways, added. Hope to see you in game. :)

Well I was kinda active in the background for a while then I joined the army and I've been gone for a while.. I just got back home a few days before star craft 2 came out. I was quite excited. How have you been speed? I've not seen you on aim in like a year?<br>

I'm good just been doing whatever whenever

I'm good just been doing whatever whenever

Isn't that rape?unsure.gif

...touche but you just took it the wrong way

Maybe I don't play 2v2 noob.

Hehe. "Maybe I don't play 1v1 noob". TOUCHE, TOUCHE TREVER!! :P

Eh I like 1v1 more, 2v2 can mean a noob teammate. And if you fuck up in 1v1 you get the punishment for it. In 2v2 your teammate does as well

Eh I like 1v1 more, 2v2 can mean a noob teammate. And if you fuck up in 1v1 you get the punishment for it. In 2v2 your teammate does as well

Touche fool.

I swear to God I thought you guys were saying 'Douche' the whole time. Kept mis-reading it.

• Like 1

I swear to God I thought you guys were saying 'Douche' the whole time. Kept mis-reading it.

TROLOL.

So much US wtf/

Us owns j00.... anyway i added mine if any one gives a flying fuck... but at the moment I'm playing the campaign... o.o

Cripp - 983

Sorry for the late response was on vacation :D.

Oooh, where'd you go? :D

(And I added you to the list, since SOME PEOPLE don't have the ability to edit SOME PEOPLE's posts. ;) )

Tehehehehe <3 the ability to edit posts...

Went to St. Louis. I never knew there was so much to do down that way. Plus it was atleast 10-20 degrees hotter there then here in chicago.

Oh, that sounds like fun. Never been there myself, but I'll be sure to check it out if I get a chance. thumbsup.gif

Yes cripps with us again :D

Hell its about time :P. But for the conversation earlier post...

I picked the ghost and the end cut seen for that... tosh has a vodoo doll and he trys to hurt ryaner with it but it actually ends up messing around with tyinus (mind spelling) then the ghost chick pwns tosh and kills him then she picks up the vodoo down and stabs the knife right in the back... (pretty funny) also ghozt ability can one shot meraders and marines in the walk through mission that is... i have used them yet in the game.

I know it was the funniest thing ever when I played

RockerG 955

Added to the list. See you in game! :D

We might be able to do a small GC tournament with mild cash prizes