Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Release] YourName's Antidetection[D3]

Sup guys.

Tracky had the idea to release a standalone program for antidetection.

I thought it was a nice idea, but I didn't want to make it public because Blizzard would more likely patch it then.

Using the program is simple.

Load Warcraft III

While in the main menu, inject any hacks you want (which don't use the same method of antidetection)

Go to the BNet login menu, but don't login yet since Warden could already pick you up then.

Run "YourName's Antiprotection.exe"

If it says "Antidetection successfully loaded" click OK on the Dialog and get ready to pwn some asses!

Remember: You have to manually exit Warcraft 3 (via the taskmanager, for example), or it will leave some memory whenever you close it.

Note: You need the Visual C++ 2010 runtimes in order to execute it.

Note2: Once enabled, you cannot join BNet again. Lazy me didn't patch the CheckRevision call.

Note about antivirus stuff: I packed it with upx because I like to pack stuff with upx. No specific reason.

Anyway, some antivirus programs will pick it up as a trojan/malware, but because my program is a hack. A hack is malware, if you look at it like that. It writes into another process' memory and creates a remote thread. Evul stuff. So you see, it's only natural to pick my program up. But don't worry, it's safe.

Download:

YourName's Antidetection.rar

It makes all your maphacks and stuff undetected!

Download at your own risk.

This file has not been checked by Ghoztcraft staff