Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacking or patch 1.1.1

Is there anyway to get like a mineral booster hack for the online games? Or anything besides the map hack and the portrait unlocker for the new patch? :hi2:

Mineral boosting was patched in 1.1.1. Everything posted in the directory below everything readily available for use for patch 1.1.1 publicly.

(To be fair, VC's maphack isn't just a maphack. It includes a feature that allows you to see the replay 'Observers' tabs ingame, camera spoofing, automing and some other things you can see on the DL description. I suggest using that; it's undetected as of 10/8/10 and it's a great hack overall.)

To view all hacks for StarCraft 2 currently available:

http://www.Ghoztcraf...ads-cat160.html

There are some other things, such as external maphack source code, source code for random stuffs, and a few private things but that is all that is available on most sites.

A hack that is currently in development is ExNihilo's [Darklords Zerg Base Builder] Memory Version which will have the following features:

Current Features:

-Standard Versatile Build (No option)

-Read Mineral / Gas Values From Memory

Upcoming Features:

-Detect Mineral Node / Vespene Gyser Location

-Alternate Build Option

-Graphical Interface

-Queen AutoSpawn Larva

The hack is open for semi-public beta testing (I can post the link if requested) but once the official first version is released, I will add it to our database. I make it a policy to only upload officially completed hacks that are undetected, unless otherwise requested.

I will update our database when new hacks are released publicly (Or I see fit to release a private one, although I doubt I ever will unless it has the consent of the creator) on other sites/developed by others. :)

TL;DR : Everything uploaded is everything that is available, updates will come when they come. Mineral boosting is patched. Kthxbai