Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

CraniX Maphack

File Name: CraniX Maphack

File Submitter: GhoztMan 

File Submitted: 17 Oct 2010

File Updated: 10 Nov 2010

File Category: Starcraft II Hacks v1.1.3

Author: CraniX

Version: 1.1.3

CMH v1.1.3

Protection:

[Removed]

Check the offset changes your self using ScanChanges.

If you don't have ScanChanges you can download it here

File Name: cmh.rar

File Size: 176 KB

Instructions:

1. Press F5 to turn on

2. Press F4 to turn off

Author's Note: Have fun ;)

Click here to download this file

are there any hacks for mac users ?

Lololololol you have a mac.

Not currently no.

Well Linuxisawesome was working on an external maphack for OSX, but it's outdated by now. x_X

Sometimes when turning it on it will act as if you are the enemy and you are playing your opponent making it an auto loss, any fix/reason why?

Sometimes when turning it on it will act as if you are the enemy and you are playing your opponent making it an auto loss, any fix/reason why?

I also would like to know this.

That's because your using a map hack made by Cranix (lololol). Nah but seriously, I wouldn't know since I haven't downloaded it.

I also would like to know this.

Try this, it's an old programming language so faster computers might miss some timers. Please let me know if this fix worked for you guys.

I uploaded the version mentioned in the quote, just choose 'cmh_v2Fix' if you are having this problem.

So I am an idiot, I messed up some code on the previous release's icon_rolleyes.gif & that's why people have had so many issues. This is a final release with a fix to solve everyone's problems. Sorry for all the trouble.

Updated, fixed as of 10/22/10.

So I am an idiot, I copied and paste some code on the previous release's icon_rolleyes.gif & that's why people have had so many issues. This is a final release with a fix to solve everyone's problems. Sorry for all the trouble.

Fixed for sure and it's true.

So I am an idiot, I copied and paste some code on the previous release's icon_rolleyes.gif & that's why people have had so many issues. This is a final release with a fix to solve everyone's problems. Sorry for all the trouble.

I'm editing this post to reflect how I go about coding 'hacks'.

Fixed for sure and it's true. thumbsup.gif

Updated.

---

So I am an idiot, I messed up some code on the previous releases & that's why people have had so many issues. All better now, once again sorry. I had some time to fix this over the weekend.

The maphack makes no permanent changes to SC2.exe, or makes changes to any detected offsets.