Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

English to Zeru Translator

File Name: English to Zeru Translator

File Submitter: HG-Bounder-X

File Submitted: 02 Dec 2010

File Updated: 06 Dec 2010

File Category: Programs

Author: HG-Bounder-X

Version: 1.2

Zeru2.png

A program that will translate from English into my made-up language Zeru.

Version 1.1

-- Reverse Translation Added.

Version 1.2

-- Reverse Translation is streamlined further.

-- 'Clear' button that will empty both boxes of all content.

-- 'Notes' button that will provide some information and list all unfix-able bugs.

NOTE TO ALL Ghoztcraft USERS

If and when you find any 'wrong' reverse translations that DO NOT fall under the unfix-able list in the 'Notes' section, please notify me via PM or Shoutbox.

Click here to download this file

A program that will translate from English into my made-up language Zeru.

It is NOT capable of translating back to English, as it would made it a million times more complicated. It's not even possible since some of the letter combination end up as the same. It would have to translate by word, instead of by letter.

You CAN make it re-translate everything back into English isee.png

So we'll never know what we're saying in Zeru, since we can't translate it into english?

The human brain can decipher what the translated English says, however completely autonomous algorithms without being particularly fine tuned will screw much of the translating process up because of the imperfections in the translations. Much like how Google can screw up translating languages between each other. Parts will be missing from the translated information.

Dun worry guys, I'm working on a two-way translator. It does have a few problems, but nothing that would screw it up.

Viper was working on one. I don't know if he's doing it still. If he is, we'll post it up too.

It needs a lot of testing so you guys will be my guinea pigs after I upload it :D

interesting... i like your eightball thing though I still use it

rofl, really? xD

Anywho, there guys. Version 1.1 is up. Download and use it like it's going out of style. I need lists of words that screw up so I can fix them.

I have added a screenshot.

This is pretty cool! I'll test it out tomorrow, got a lot of homework I should be doing at the moment. :P

Send me the project files and I can make this version more efficient.

I thought you said you were rebuilding it yourself >: O