Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Hello, Ive been playing on WC3 for a long time using Maphack and nothing happened. However, i recently got caught. i'm not banned from WC3 but i'm banned from DotaCsh. It says i'm IP banned so i was wondering if theres a way to change my ip so i can play in DotaCash games again. Please help. Thank you!

To change your ip address... you have to change your Internet provider, or you could possibly just request to have a non static external IP.

so if i change from Cable to DIRECT T.V, i get a new ip? meaning, i could start playing in DotaCash? cuz they ip banned me. and isnt my IP from my computer? not my internet? sorry for these dumb questions.

IP scrambler. But they're highly illegal 36_1_1[1].gif

HAHAHA! can you teach me where to get 1 and how to use one please? :D

IP masks and proxy's aren't illegal. Hell, most ISP's have dynamic IP's as it is.

I'll PM you, Moses.

Most Internet Providors give you a dynamic IP, If you're onl cable ods are unless you unplug your modem for 2 days you'll keep the same IP for months. DSL IP changes a bit more, satalite good luck keeping the same IP/connection. Dial up changes with each dial.

Now if you use a Router you have a subnet of you're own, normall starting with 192.168, this IP address in only valid within your lil covert of the internet known as your home network. All the computers on your side of the router have the same IP to the internet. So if you're brother gets IP banned in WC3, so do you.

You can use a proxy, but normally this will delay performance. You're best bet would be to reset your IP by going without internet for 2 days or trying to release and renew you're IP from the router.

oh, so basically, u want me to unplug my moden and my router for 2 days?

oh and, how do i release and renew my IP from the router. ?

Moses, you seem really troubled by your current situation.

I offer my full condolences, and wish you the best.

In efforts to cheer you up, I would like to show you this picture of a quite adorable little cow:

00000000000000015720.png

IP masks and proxy's aren't illegal. Hell, most ISP's have dynamic IP's as it is.

I'll PM you, Moses.

True, but if you start doing illegal shit, then they'll just ask for cooperation from your ISP and get your ass lol.

hahaha moki. Thanks for that. Cheered me up, but i'm still clueless on how to figure out this dilemma. And i'm still waiting for a PM from GhostMan. Im really hoping the PM he sends me will help

Lol for some reason he sounds like a bot.

Just unplug your modem for a day or 2. When you unplug it your modem will clear its cache and you SHOULD get a new IP address and no longer be banned. HOWEVER if you are actually CD key banned you are screwed and will have to buy another copy of the game.

NICE! im not cd key banned. only ip banned. ill try it. thanks a lot <3

I have a problem with doing things when on time, distracted easily. blush2.gif

Well, best of luck... remember you have to keep it off for about 2 days or so...

It is a bot... :shock:

Locked because the problem was resolved. ^^;;