Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Control+1 not working.

Title says it all. In a game, I can't make a CTRL+1 group. On firefox, I can't switch to tab 1 via CTRL+1... 2,3, and so on all work fine, just CTRL 1 doesn't work. :/

You do know that this new patch brought in a new hot key changing system right? Have you tried checking that?

Bumping this a year later... My CTRL 1 group still doesn't work. It doesn't work when I play warcraft, it doesn't work when I'm switching firefox tabs, it doesn't work in any application... But CTRL 2, 3, and the rest of them work... Any ideas?

lol any program eh? you cou remap the regular 1 to numpad 1 and then that might go around the issue because in the end they are both #1 and maybe control+numpad 1 works for you.

if you don't know how to remap this guide will help

http://www.ehow.com/how_2296144_remap-keyboard.html

Try another keyboard first, if that's not the issue then maybe there's a plugin or another piece of software capturing the keypress event?

Well it's a laptop.

You can still plug in another keyboard.

just wondering if you tried what i said or not because from what I understand numpad 1 and the 1 key can both be used for control groups but they are recognized as separate keys so w.e your issue is control+numpad 1 may work.