Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

LULSec - Web Ninjas - J35t3R

Hacking group Lulz Security has found itself coming under attack from all angles, drawing unwanted attention from both law enforcement and other hackers groups. Though the group's antics have won it many fans who appreciate LulzSec's anti-establishment leanings, they've also earned plenty of enemies, and those enemies have started to fight back. So far, they've posted LulzSec's "dox"—the names, pictures, and addresses of the people claimed to be the ringleaders of the group.

Since LulzSec first gained prominence, pro-US hacker th3j35t3r ("The Jester") has worked to uncover their identities and embarrass them. th3j35t3r, who has made a name for himself by knocking pro-jihad Web sites offline, has butted heads with Anonymous in the past, opposing the faceless collective's support for WikiLeaks. He worked to disrupt the activities of the AnonOps faction—taking servers offline and revealing names of the participants. Since many of AnonOps' key players moving on to form LulzSec, th3j35t3r's focus has shifted accordingly.

th3j35t3r is staunchly pro-establishment, regarding the LulzSec Distributed Denial of Service attacks on the CIA Web site as terrorism, LulzSec members as bullies, and those who have suffered from LulzSec's antics as victims.

Another group claiming to side with LulzSec's victims and oppose LulzSec's campaign against security organizations are "Web Ninjas". Web Ninjas have posted chat logs and dox of a number of alleged LulzSec members.

LulzSec has also been taking heat from the anti-establishment side of the fence, represented by TeaMp0isoN_. TeaMp0isoN_ members don't care about the victims, don't deny their blackhat status, and don't like law enforcement or security companies. Instead, they're motivated by disdain for LulzSec's methods and public profile—they think that LulzSec are "scene fags." LulzSec's tools have been simple SQL injection and Local File Inclusion vulnerabilities, and botnet-powered Distributed Denial of Service attacks: in TeaMp0isoN_'s view, this is not enough to earn the label hacker.

Beyond publishing information about LulzSec team members, TeaMp0isoN_ defaced the Web site of LulzSec and AnonOps participant joepie91. joepie91's relationship with LulzSec and AnonOps has long been something of an oddity; he's open about his participation in the groups, but continues to argue that he does nothing more than talk, and takes no active role in these groups' illegal activities. Whether active or passive, TeaMp0isoN_ plainly regard him as fair game, and doxed him on Twitter.

Meanwhile, LulzSec has been doing some doxing of its own. In the immediate wake of the arrest of British teenager Ryan Cleary, LulzSec claimed he had nothing to do with their group, that position was later softened, with the acknowledgement that Cleary operated an IRC server that LulzSec uses. Claiming that "snitches get stitches", LulzSec then doxed a coupled of individuals whose leaks of private chat logs and other incriminating data apparently led to Cleary's arrest.

Law enforcement agencies aren't standing still, either. After his arrest on Monday night, British teenager Ryan Cleary has been charged by police with creating and operating a botnet and performing Distributed Denial of Service attacks against the Web sites of the Serious Organized Crime Agency (SOCA, the UK's closest counterpart to the FBI), the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI), and the British Phonographic Industry (BPI). He faces a custody hearing tomorrow morning.

For the time being, LulzSec appears to be shrugging off the attacks, continuing to laugh, at least in public, at its accusers. The group promises that it will be publishing more stolen documents on Friday: the first fruit from its "Anti-Security" venture, in which it has sought to attack and embarrass computer security companies and law enforcement agencies.

Official Statement from Karim Hijazi, CEO of Unveillance

Over the last two weeks, my company, Unveillance, has been the target of a sophisticated group of hackers now identified as “LulzSec.” During this two week period, I was personally contacted by several members of this group who made threats against me and my company to try to obtain money as well as to force me into revealing sensitive data about my botnet intelligence that would have put many other businesses, government agencies and individuals at risk of massive Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.

In spite of these threats, I refused to pay off LulzSec or to supply them with access to this sensitive botnet information. Had we agreed to provide this data to them, LulzSec would have been able to grow the size and scope of their DDoS attack and fraud capabilities.

Plain and simple, I refused to comply with their demands. Because of this, they followed through in their threats – and attacked me, my business and my personal reputation.

I believe this incident shows the true nature of LulzSec. For those who might think otherwise, consider the following exchanges, taken directly from several of our IRC chats:

(KARIM) So did we wrong you in some way, let’s get to the point?

(LULZ) <@Ninetales> If you wronged us, all of your affiliates would be crushed. Don’t worry, you’re in the good books. The point is a very crude word: extortion.

(LULZ) <@Ninetales> And what we’re both willing to agree upon that you sacrifice in return for our silence.

(LULZ) <@Ninetales> While I do get great enjoyment from obliterating whitehats from cyberspace, I can save this pleasure for other targets. Let’s just simplify: you have lots of money, we want more money.

(LULZ) <@Ninetales> Prepaid Visas, MoneyPaks, BitCoins, Liberty Reserve, WebMoney, the flavor of your choice. Naturally we’ll avoid PayPal.

(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: what made you decide to get into this business?

(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: you realize the security business is severely dangerous?

(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: do you realize there are blackhats x1000 worse than us that would have harrassed your

(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: personal life?

(KARIM)[15:04] me: Saw a need… usually a good reason.

(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: you should consider yourself lucky.

(LULZ)[15:04] pwnage: heard of the guy who runs ZeuStracker?

(KARIM)[15:05] me: yes

(LULZ)[15:05] pwnage: they planned to have him whacked

(LULZ)[15:05] pwnage: faked his suicide

(LULZ)[15:05] pwnage: fucked with his life big style

(KARIM)[15:23] me: I need to think and be able to think clearly without the threat of extortion.

(LULZ)[15:23] hamster_nipples: haha

(LULZ)[15:24] hamster_nipples: unfortunately you have little choice at this point

(LULZ)[15:24] hamster_nipples: don’t think of it as extortion

(KARIM)[15:24] me: Without that luxury, my company will fail…

(LULZ)[15:24] hamster_nipples: consider it a partership

(LULZ)[15:24] hamster_nipples: at this point I don’t want your business to fail

I think that says it all.

A few points I wish to clarify:

1. I have been able to protect the sensitive data which LulzSec was ultimately after. All they have stolen and publicly dumped are my personal and work emails.

2. I am now, and have been, in full cooperation with the FBI. In fact, I contacted the FBI and US-CERT immediately after I began receiving threats from LulzSec to request their assistance – and to explain the nature of the threat. I offered my full cooperation to the FBI in an effort to rectify the situation.

3. Unveillance is not a security company. We are a private botnet monitoring service – and a good one, which is why we were targeted. I do not provide security services to other companies. What I do provide clients with is the first zero false-positive analysis tool for identifying confirmed botnet infections in their computer networks.

4. I am not surprised by this attack; or the information dump on me; or their slanderous statements against me and my company. This is precisely what they threatened me with – in addition to other things, including allusions to physical harm to me and my family – if I did not cooperate with their demands.

5. I do not regret refusing to cooperate with LulzSec. My data is of national security importance. I could not and cannot, in good conscience, agree to release my botnet intelligence to an organization of hackers.

I stand firm behind my decision not to comply with the demands of LulzSec. I hope this incident will enlighten others as to the true character and intent of this organization.

- Karim Hijazi

CEO, Unveillance

Twitters: Jester: http://twitter.com/#!/th3j35t3r Lulsec:http://twitter.com/#!/LulzSec

Anyways, I been following this since about when sony's PSN was taken down, I personally thought that it was anon taking down sony because of what ever reason. With further evidence we found out it was lulsec. But, long story short as I follow this, and the government trying to catch them. How harsh can that sentence be? I was thinking about that, and there are not that many laws about the web. Also it seems that Lulsec and Anon are teaming up to work more government related hackings.

Sources:

http://www.unveillance.com/latest-news/unveillance-official-statement/

http://arstechnica.com/security/news/2011/06/dox-everywhere-lulzsec-under-attack-from-hackers-law-enforcement.ars

I've been hearing about this for a while now. how much longer do you think till these people get arrested?

Of course he is viper.... of course... xD

Updates:

Hacker song for Lulsec?

Greetz Lulzsec,

(@atopiary, @securitopiary @anonakomis and most of all @anonymouSabu)

So Sabu,

With reference to your highly amusing open letter here: http://t.co/wXQZmvY - I thank you for taking the time in your busy schedule of releasing personal credentials and sensitive correspondence, also thanks to Topiary for his clear injections of humor and assisting you with your grammar.

I trust it didn't tear you away from your 'lulz' for too long?

Firstly, I would like to formally thank you for picking me up on my appalling PHP script - it's really nice to know that you have got my back on that. Which leads me nicely to my point, and I will keep it short, as I don't have the time to entertain the crowds... like you.

Your arrogance is astounding, if not predictable.

You see technical ability is nothing without an insight into the target mindset.

YOU gave away another 2 important pieces of intel.

Let me fill you in:

1). Regarding my previous post here: https://twitter.com/#!/th3j35t3r/status/83984197160673280

I only specified one IP block 'associated with you'

I actually have two IP blocks. You have kindly confirmed that this is no longer your block, therefore the other one is. The fact you feel the need to name it as a US IP block confirms it - clearly intended as misinfo because there's no chance any US host would touch you.

Feel good?

2). Regarding your generous corrections to my atrocious PHP script here: http://t.co/xgpaqLy

Sabu, you have inadvertently confirmed that the current profile of you is correct - by re-coding the script you have in fact confirmed the dox element that has you down as 'adept' in Python AND PHP. << spot the deliberate mistake?

'Softly Softly Catch The Monkey'

Your arrogance is awesome and will hurt you hard.

For the record, you have no idea what my ops over the last 18 months have achieved. If you did, then I would not be operational.

V&

'Intelligence' will always beat down 'Arrogance'. Eventually.

In short - Everything you do, and more importantly, everything you don't - tells me something about you.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jun/24/inside-lulzsec-chatroom-logs-hackers

Peace out.

J

tags: jester th3j35t3r lulzsec sabu topiary anonakomis joepie et fuckin cetera dox doxed v&

@Speed - I doubt they will ever get arrested, they did arrest - Ryan Cleary,

A British teenager arrested as part of an investigation into cyber-attacks in Britain and the United States has been charged with five offences of hacking websites.

Ryan Cleary, 19, was charged with a cyber-attack on Monday on Britain's Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca), the same day he was arrested at his family's home in Wickford, Essex.

His arrest was linked to a series of cyber-attacks by a group called LulzSec, which investigators believe had targeted websites including ones belonging to the US Central Intelligence Agency, the US Senate and the electronics giant Sony.

Cleary was charged over cyber-attacks against British-based targets. The investigation into whether he is involved in any other attacks, including ones outside the UK, is continuing.

The Metropolitan police said Cleary had been charged with three specific attacks – on the London based International Federation of the Phonographic Industry in November 2010, the British Phonographic Industry in October 2010, as well as on Soca.

The method he is alleged to have used is a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against all three websites. He was also charged with constructing a botnet, a network of infected computers that can be used remotely to direct attacks.

In a statement, police said Cleary "did conspire with other person or persons unknown to conduct unauthorised modification of computers by constructing and distributing a computer program to form a network of computers (a botnet) modified and configured to conduct Distributed Denial of Service attacks"

The final charge against him alleges Cleary "made, adapted, supplied or offered to supply an article, namely a botnet, intending that it should be used to commit, or to assist in the commission of, an offence".

The Metropolitan police said: "A 19-year-old man has this afternoon been charged with offences under the Criminal Law Act and Computer Misuse Act by officers from the Metropolitan police service's police central e-crime unit (PCeU)."

Scotland Yard cyber crime detectives spent Tuesday and Wednesday questioning Cleary over the attacks carried out by the LulzSec group, which mostly targeted websites belonging to institutions and companies in the US.

Computer equipment seized from his home was examined to see if it contained evidence linking him to the attacks.

Cleary will appear at City of Westminster magistrates court on Thursday morning.

The events leading to the arrest of Cleary involved an investigation by British police and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation. The FBI's involvement, plus the nature of the targets, raised the prospect that Washington may seek the teenager's extradition to the US.

Richard Heatley from the Crown Prosecution Services's Complex Casework Unit said: "We have today advised the Metropolitan Police Service to charge Ryan Cleary with one offence of conspiracy to contravene the provisions of the Computer Misuse Act 1990, three offences of committing an unauthorised act with intent contrary to Section 3 of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and one offence of making, supplying or obtaining articles for use in an offence under Section 3 of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 contrary to Section 3A of the Computer Misuse Act 1990.

"This follows the arrest of Ryan Cleary in relation to suspected commission of offences contrary to the Computer Misuse Act. The decision was taken in accordance with the Code for Crown Prosecutors."

The activities of LulzSec have highlighted the power of cyber criminals to cause disruption and damage.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson said: "The challenges around cyber crime are extraordinarily significant and deeply worrying."

Separately, the Office for National Statistics has confirmed that the British census was not hacked.

Government officials decided to launch an investigation into claims that information about tens of millions of Britons had been stolen by LulzSec.

Glen Watson, the census director, said in a statement: "I can reassure the public that their census records are secure. We have strict measures in place protecting the nation's census information."

LulzSec denied that it attempted to steal census data after an apparent admission from the group appeared online.

Watson added: "The claim that hackers got in looks like a hoax and our investigation concluded that there is no sign of any suspicious activity. The alleged hackers have also denied any involvement.

"However, we are not complacent and will remain vigilant. The security and confidentiality of census data remain our top priority."

Lulzsec response -

Ryan Cleary is not part of LulzSec; we house one of our many legitimate chatrooms on his IRC server, but that's it.

Sources: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jun/22/ryan-cleary-charged-lulzsec-hacking

http://pastebin.com/YnuwarHX

Lulzsec twitter.

As of June 26, 2011 (Today), LulzSec has thrown in the towel.

Update:

Friends around the globe,

We are Lulz Security, and this is our final release, as today marks something

meaningful to us. 50 days ago, we set sail with our humble ship on an uneasy and

brutal ocean: the Internet. The hate machine, the love machine, the machine powered

by many machines. We are all part of it, helping it grow, and helping it grow on us.

For the past 50 days we've been disrupting and exposing corporations, governments,

often the general population itself, and quite possibly everything in between, just

because we could. All to selflessly entertain others - vanity, fame, recognition,

all of these things are shadowed by our desire for that which we all love. The raw,

uninterrupted, chaotic thrill of entertainment and anarchy. It's what we all crave,

even the seemingly lifeless politicians and emotionless, middle-aged self-titled

failures. You are not failures. You have not blown away. You can get what you want

and you are worth having it, believe in yourself.

While we are responsible for everything that The Lulz Boat is, we are not tied to

this identity permanently. Behind this jolly visage of rainbows and top hats, we are

people. People with a preference for music, a preference for food; we have varying

taste in clothes and television, we are just like you. Even Hitler and Osama Bin

Laden had these unique variations and style, and isn't that interesting to know? The

mediocre painter turned supervillain liked cats more than we did.

Again, behind the mask, behind the insanity and mayhem, we truly believe in the

AntiSec movement. We believe in it so strongly that we brought it back, much to the

dismay of those looking for more anarchic lulz. We hope, wish, even beg, that the

movement manifests itself into a revolution that can continue on without us. The

support we've gathered for it in such a short space of time is truly overwhelming,

and not to mention humbling. Please don't stop. Together, united, we can stomp down

our common oppressors and imbue ourselves with the power and freedom we deserve.

So with those last thoughts, it's time to say bon voyage. Our planned 50 day cruise

has expired, and we must now sail into the distance, leaving behind - we hope -

inspiration, fear, denial, happiness, approval, disapproval, mockery, embarrassment,

thoughtfulness, jealousy, hate, even love. If anything, we hope we had a microscopic

impact on someone, somewhere. Anywhere.

Thank you for sailing with us. The breeze is fresh and the sun is setting, so now we

head for the horizon.

Let it flow...

Lulz Security - our crew of six wishes you a happy 2011, and a shout-out to all of

our battlefleet members and supporters across the globe

----------

Included in this release:

AOL internal data.txt

AT&T internal data.rar

Battlefield Heroes Beta (550k users).csv

FBI being silly.txt

Hackforums.net (200k users).sql

Nato-bookshop.org (12k users).csv

Office networks of corporations.txt

Private Investigator Emails.txt

Random gaming forums (50k users).txt

Silly routers.txt

navy.mil owned.png

Jester's Last attack and thoughts -

Lulzsec’s CloudFlare Configuration

Posted: June 25, 2011 by th3j35t3r in General, Hacker Tracker

Tags: anon, anonakomis, Anonymous, hacker, hactivism, Infosec Daily, ISDPodcast, jester, lulz, lulzsec, Matt Shoemaker, nakomis, Rick Hayes, sabu, th3j35t3r, topiary

‘All too often arrogance accompanies strength, and we must never assume that justice is on the side of the strong. The use of power must always be accompanied by moral choice.’ – Theodore Bikel

As most of us are aware Lulzsec’s webserver (www.lulzsecurity.com) is protected by Cloudflare, and as such when you do a WHOIS the IP you see 199.27.134.62 as the endpoint, which is assigned by CloudFlare, and not the actual IP of the server. On a side note: I am sure BTW that CloudFlare are enjoying the free yet dubious publicity and advertising they garner from Lulzsec using them to hide behind.

So it came to my attention that if you input www.lulzsecurity.com into your browser it redirects to lulzsecurity.com (without the www) – this led me to do some digging, and here is what I found. They are on two different IP’s – if not physical boxes, and the DNS records held by Lulzsec’s CloudFlare account does the work of separating the 2 out.

After a little more digging I found that the 2 actual IP addresses hiding behind Cloudflare are as follows:

www.lulzsecurity.com (with www – redirects to lulzsecurity.com)

THIS REDIRECTS WITH A 302 TO THE SERVER BELOW.

Actual IP address: 204.197.240.133

Netblock registered to: PrivateSystems Networks 518 Kimberton Road PMB 355 Phoenixville PA US 19460

It’s running Apache/2.2.3 under CentOS and was moved to CloudFlare on the 5-Jun-2011

Here’s the port scan:

25/tcp filtered smtp

53/tcp open domain

80/tcp open http

443/tcp open https

465/tcp filtered smtps

587/tcp filtered submission

2200/tcp open unknown

3306/tcp open mysql

6667/tcp filtered irc

lulzsecurity.com (without the www)

THIS IS THE ACTUAL SERVER HOSTING THEIR SITE.

Actual IP address: 111.90.139.155

Netblock registered to: PIRADIUS-NET

It’s running Nginx/1.0.4 under Linux and was moved also to CloudFlare on the 5-Jun-2011

ALL PORTS FILTERED – which stands to reason.

If I am correct – you can expect to see some downtime at http://www.lulzsecurity.com while they scurry around chasing their tails to change host and update their Cloudflare DNS settings before ‘someone’ hits them hard.

Peace.

Tickety Tock Tock.

J

Oops withdrawn: Here's the thing SABU's personal domain 'PRVT.ORG' expired & auto-renewed yesterday, privacy didn't. -

Sources:

http://lulzsecurity.com/releases/50%20Days%20of%20Lulz.txt

http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/lulzsecs-cloudflare-configuration/?utm_source=Jester%27s+Court+Blog&utm_medium=twitter

Jester's Twitter.

Updated: For people that downloaded the leaked data/file -

"ThePiratebay deletes 50 Days Of Lulz"

By BSOD

2011-06-26

Thepiratebay just deleted the lulzsec torrent "50 days of lulz" , reason theres some virus in it. Thepiratebay does not allow files that are mislabeled, or contain virus/trojan's, or child pornography. Being as how this torrent was extremely popular, it may have infected 100's of thousands of people already. Lulzsec's account on thepiratebay was not banned so they are cleared to upload the same torrent again without the alleged "trojan".

source: moderator.

additional information:

http://tlan3y.tumblr.com/post/6938716877/

http://activepolitic.com:82/Outside_News/6057.html

update:

AnonymousIRC says they will clean it out and reupload it asap

Edited by Cripp

Bet the virus was something as simple as making it so the infected host could connect to LulzSec server in the event they wanted to return they have a good 100k new hosts for their enormous botnet.

They may have uploaded that just for "Teh Lulz" but they also did it so if in the event they needed to, they could use those fresh hosts again. And they Knew they would get 1000's of hosts because of how popular they are and how many would DL it. They got what they wanted/needed so now they are fine with re-uping without the virus.

LoL was kinda smart, but obvious at the same time.

Looks like there is some lulzing around:

A tweet by Fox News declaring Barack Obama dead – after its account was hacked.

Fox News has apparently fallen victim to hacking, with its politics Twitter feed repeatedly announcing President Barack Obama had been shot dead.

@foxnewspolitics began tweeting the information to its 33,000 followers at about 2am local time, with the posts rapidly being shared around the internet.

The rogue tweets appeared to begin after the account sent a message saying Fox had just "regained full access to our Twitter account".

The following tweets all related to the supposed death of Obama, with some posts being very specific about the president's injuries.

"@BarackObama has just passed. The President is dead. A sad 4th of July, indeed. President Barack Obama is dead," came the first tweet. The string of messages continued:

"@BarackObama has just passed. Nearly 45 minutes ago, he was shot twice in the lower pelvic area and in the neck; shooter unknown. Bled out", and then: "@BarackObama shot twice at a Ross' restaurant in Iowa while campaigning. RIP Obama, best regards to the Obama family."

Whatever the hoaxer's identity, they do not appear to have been entirely web-savvy. The first three posts revealing the president's death were directed to the @BarackObama Twitter feed, meaning only those following both accounts would have seen the messages.

The unknown tweeter appeared to realise the error of their ways, switching tack to post three more tweets that would have been seen by all followers:

"#ObamaDead, it's a sad 4th of July. RT to support the late president's family, and RIP. The shooter will be found;

"BREAKING NEWS: President @BarackObama assassinated, 2 gunshot wounds have proved too much. It's a sad 4th for #america. #obamadead RIP;

"We wish @joebiden the best of luck as our new President of the United States. In such a time of madness, there's light at the end of tunnel."

Fox News was not immediately available for comment.

263944_10150697927030548_895080547_19555881_4142195_n.jpg

I wonder what will happen now?

Twitter will reset their account, give them a randomly generated password, and they have to be more careful I guess..

i lol'd at the song. Cant wait to see what happens next ;o pretty incredible...

FoxNews.com's Twitter feed for political news, FoxNewspolitics, was hacked early Monday morning.

Hackers sent out several malicious and false tweets claiming that President Obama had been assassinated. Those reports were incorrect, of course, and the president was spending the July 4 holiday with his family at the White House.

The tweets have been removed from the feed.

FoxNews.com alerted the U.S. Secret Service, which will investigate the hacking and do "appropriate follow up," spokesman George Ogilvie said.

Jeff Misenti, vice president and general manager of Fox News Digital, said FoxNews.com was working with Twitter to address the situation as quickly as possible.

"We will be requesting a detailed investigation from Twitter about how this occurred, and measures to prevent future unauthorized access into FoxNews.com accounts," Misenti said.

FoxNews.com regrets any distress the false tweets may have created.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/04/foxnewspolitics-twitter-feed-hacked/#ixzz1RDNgDo49

Fox news response

rofl They have no idea what they are talking about

Yeah they have no clue for sure. :/

Officers from the Metropolitan Police's E-Crime Unit in London arrested a 16-year-old boy in South London Tuesday afternoon, the latest arrest in an international sting operation targeting the notorious hacker groups Anonymous and LulzSec.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police told FoxNews.com that one of the hackers remains in custody in a Central London police station on suspicion of breaching the Computer Misuse Act -- and that the teen was believed to be linked to the LulzSec hacker group and the larger group of "hacktivists" that go by the collective handle "Anonymous."

U.S. law enforcement officials confirmed to FoxNews.com that the arrest of the juvenile hacker, who goes by the online user name Tflow, was the latest in a sweeping sting of arrests Tuesday, in which 16 suspected hackers were arrested in states across the country, as FoxNews.com first reported.

The arrests began early Tuesday morning with a series of raids in New York, FoxNews.com reported. The arrests and the 30 to 40 search warrants issued by the feds Tuesday are part of an ongoing investigation into hackers believed to have been involved in carrying out nationwide coordinated distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks on multiple high-profile, billion-dollar companies.

Computer equipment was taken from the address for further investigation, the Met Police spokesman said.

The Dutch National Police Agency arrested four individuals today for alleged related cybercrimes, according to a Department of Justice indictment.

Further details about the arrests were not immediately available.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/19/leading-member-lulzsec-hacker-squad-arrested-in-london/#ixzz1ScOLYoPj'>http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/19/leading-member-lulzsec-hacker-squad-arrested-in-london/#ixzz1ScOLYoPj

FOX SNOOZE

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/19/leading-member-lulzsec-hacker-squad-arrested-in-london/

BlackBerry’s Site Hacked After RIM Vows to Help Bring BBM-Using Rioters to Justice

There's been talk over how the UK rioters have been using BBM as a means to organize the troublemaking that's plagued London and UK cities the last three nights. In an act of retaliation, RIM's Inside BlackBerry blog's been hacked.

Calling themselves "TeaMp0isoN," the hackers claim they did it because they opposed RIM helping the UK policeforce to identify rioters using their BBM messaging service, writing in a statement to RIM that:

"You Will _NOT_ assist the UK Police because if u do innocent members of the public who were at the wrong place at the wrong time and owned a blackberry will get charged for no reason at all, the Police are looking to arrest as many people as possible to save themselves from embarrassment…. if you do assist the police by giving them chat logs, gps locations, customer information & access to peoples BlackBerryMessengers you will regret it, we have access to your database which includes your employees information; e.g – Addresses, Names, Phone Numbers etc. – now if u assist the police, we _WILL_ make this information public and pass it onto rioters…. do you really want a bunch of angry youths on your employees doorsteps? Think about it…. and don't think that the police will protect your employees, the police can't protect themselves let alone protect others….. if you make the wrong choice your database will be made public, save yourself the embarrassment and make the right choice. don't be a puppet..

p.s – we do not condone in innocent people being attacked in these riots nor do we condone in small businesses being looted, but we are all for the rioters that are engaging in attacks on the police and government…. and before anyone says "the blackberry employees are innocent" no they are not! They are the ones that would be assisting the police."

While other social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook have been used to either help organize riots or merely gloat over their looted goodies, RIM has received much of the blame. This could be attributed to the fact that BBM messages are free and private to send—or simply because 37 per cent of 16 - 24 year olds in the UK own a BlackBerry, according to Ofcom. [inside BlackBerry via TNW via Techmeme]

Related Stories

Blackberry Users Are More Important than iPhone or Android Users

The First BlackBerry Running QNX Shows Up and Sounds Like the Same Old Story

Pioneer's SC-57 AV Receiver Wirelessly Blasts Your iTunes With AirPlay Using the Most Powerful Amp Around

Source: http://gizmodo.com/5829077/blackberrys-site-hacked-after-rim-vows-to-help-bring-bbm+using-rioters-to-justice

Yep, internet terrorism. Well, in this case it's pretty much extortion, but you get the idea.

What the cunts don't realise it that they won't mass select all users in London with BlackBerry's and deem them all as rioters. Seems like TeaMp0isoN is copying Anon.

Anonymous is a joke. It might have been great back then.....but now........

Anonymous is a joke. It might have been great back then.....but now........

And this is the last we heard from poor Gloopie..

:P

"Anonymous Occupation Of Wall Street - Here Is What You Missed"

In a movement meant to rival change wrought by the Arab Spring, Kalle Lasn of the counterculture magazine AdBusters, organized a Twitter led protest Saturday called Occupy Wall Street.

In response, thousands gathered in New York's Financial District.

The Wall Street subway station stairwell was closed on one side, as multiple blocks around Broadway and Wall Street were cordoned off and bound by a heavy police presence.

Endorsed by the hacking group Anonymous, the police were taking no chances. But looking at an army of bored officers racking up overtime, the general response was summed up by one young New York City officer: "If you find the protest, let us know, because we haven't heard a thing about it since we got here."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymous-occupy-wall-street-2011-9#ixzz1Yu6tnJAd'>http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymous-occupy-wall-street-2011-9#ixzz1Yu6tnJAd

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymous-occupy-wall-street-2011-9#ixzz1Yu6tnJAd