Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Subforum!

Because I wanted a section to discuss books. Discussion, debate, reviews, recommendations, and the like.

What books have you guys read so far? I read the first book of "The Hunger Games", which I really enjoyed.

Also, what is your favorite book by a non-American author?

Oh, I thought this would be for Terraria...

Edit: Oh nevermind, it already had it's own section.

Well when the HBO series "Game of Thrones" started. I read the book along with the television series and thought the book was great. (the tv series was also amazing). I'm currently reading the sequel "A Clash of Kings".

Overall I like the series very much, you get drawn into the characters, the plot builds on top of it's self constantly, and is an easy read .

Is it by an american author? I have to read a book by a foreign author.

This is depressing.... I have only read a few books in my life time. I could probably count them on my two hands that is how many books I have read from front to back.... But I like this because I will be making a post about my favorite book! :)

I've been reading "IMAJICA".. It's long.. :(

A rather touching historical fiction written by Australian Author Markus Zuzak "The Book Thief"

An English Author I also like is David Gemmel. Particularly his 'Waylander' and 'Druss the Legend'

Even though he was born in Cali, he grew up in Toronto, Robert Charles Wilson's 'Spin' is an awesome Scifi book.

and 'Player of Games' by Iain M. Banks is also an awesome book.

I read a lot lol.

Been reading Dirty Bones by.... Can't remember, but it's a really good read. It's so deep, and it retells the same story from other peoples perspectives, and its a british author. I am british though.