Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What is this?

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 96.10.59.140:8000 (Connection timed out) in /home/vipersr1/public_html/freedom-radio.net/stream/player/config.php on line 51

Warning: fsockopen()

Found that on one of the blocks on the board index. Is that supposed to be there? :o

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 96.10.59.140:8000 (Connection timed out) in /home/vipersr1/public_html/freedom-radio.net/stream/player/config.php on line 51

Found that on one of the blocks on the board index. Is that supposed to be there? :o

Thats from my radio station. It's generally not supposed to do that

Oh i see. Now it says "Radio is currently Offline" ^_~

Thats from my radio station. It's generally not supposed to do that

Speaking of the radio... did you ever get it back up? -_-

It's up, but only just, I need a new VPS or some kind person with awesome bandwidth to host it for me.

Count me out, my bandwith sucks ^_^