Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fuck it! NO MORE TERRARIA SERVER

ALL BECAUSE OF CHRIS AKA XGhozt THERE IS NO MORE TERRARIA SERVER!!!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Fucking get out now, you little prick

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

love i am just sooooooooo mad k

• Downvote 1

oh wow... Now this is too far.

• Downvote 1

Its the flame board bitch! FUCK YOU!

FUCK TERRRAAGAY ASS SHIT STUPID GAME! ALL YOU COCK SUCKERS THAT PLAY THIS GAME SHOULD BE SHOT!

penisdance

FUCK TERRRAAGAY ASS SHIT STUPID GAME! ALL YOU COCK SUCKERS THAT PLAY THIS GAME SHOULD BE SHOT!

penisdance

Nice GIF, for that,

you should have this.

AWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAA

penisdance

Nice GIF, for that,

you should have this.

AWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAA

Did you just discover the internet and memes or something?

• Sad 1

I am so damned glad I've isolated myself in the shoutbox and don't have to deal with you noobs or Terraria itself.

• Like 1

The hell? Who is Bounder? I've never seen him before, and how does he have 3,279 posts? o.o

Wait, What?

ALL BECAUSE OF CHRIS AKA XGhozt THERE IS NO MORE TERRARIA SERVER!!!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

How about you grow the fuck up and put on your big boy undies okay?

If you want to pay for the cost of hosting the server, go right the fuck ahead. Until you decide to do so have a nice cup of STFU and a cookie and GTFO of my flame board pussy.

ruler u a dj huh? k i dare u to ake a tune and i will make myown tune and we will c who is better

ruler u a dj huh? k i dare u to ake a tune and i will make myown tune and we will c who is better

I'm agreeing with Ruler, stop being a little bitch especially since you can always create or go to another server. Chris took his own time to create the server and kept it up for a while. Also if you want to be taken even remotely seriously don't complain so much.

Lastly I don't care if ruler made a song of someone taking a shit I'd like it better than whatever you made because I respect him more than you.

You're mad because someone is no longer paying for a service you had the opportunity to access for free with no contribution?

Okay, just checking.

Seems the admin's lost interest and we didn't get enough donations. :(

Seriously. I am just wondering, seriously. Like 3 of ur admin guys went shitty all over one of the games this website USED to have funding for, and all you say is that. Where the hell is Ivrae!?!?

This is totally going onto FAIL BLOG, because this website seems to be just that right now.

Seriously. I am just wondering, seriously. Like 3 of ur admin guys went shitty all over one of the games this website USED to have funding for, and all you say is that. Where the hell is Ivrae!?!?

This is totally going onto FAIL BLOG, because this website seems to be just that right now.

The funding was coming from our own pockets, and we were hoping the players would soon take over for the service we were providing. Since that was not the case, you're welcome to post your own failure on fail blog. I'd be happy to see it.

Ignorance bliss. way before you guys joined our site we would donate our money to this site either by simply buying "VIP" or simply just donating. Also I can't wait to see this on fail blog. The internet community usually loves to make fun of arrogant kids who complain.

I personally dont want to whine or rage. I can always make a server and get ppl on.

But shouldn't you guys do some ads? You have a website, how about so small ads so you can get some kind of revenue.

[EDIT: Just saw an ad xD Sorry for the fail]

Edited by Luna

The ads already help maintain the web server that this website runs on. The server Terraria runs on is completely separate.

I personally dont want to whine or rage. I can always make a server and get ppl on.

But shouldn't you guys do some ads? You have a website, how about so small ads so you can get some kind of revenue.

[EDIT: Just saw an ad xD Sorry for the fail]

Yeah honest mistake. I actually forget they are actually there sometimes. but has viper said the adds just help keep THIS website up. And you know not many people are to fond when adds continuously pop up. *cough* youtube *cough*

Not enough people click the ads to make a good amount of revenue.