Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Xbox game recommendations

So I've been searching for ages for two player (or more) games for the Xbox 360 and can't find anything that isn't sports related or having something to do with a gritty war zone. I'm looking for something a bit more friendly that can be played with some friends during parties and what not, or for quiet gaming nights with one other person. Maybe something like "Castle Crashers" or some sort of racing game that DOES have split screen. It irks me to no end that I can't find any racing game other than "Forza 4" that supports two players. confused.gif Any help would be most appreciated.

WOOT i love castle crashers idk about other games lie that

but if you have a wii i reccomend Super Smash Bros. Brawl

also your profile pic is kinda annoying me xP

You got something against ridiculously cute monkeys? lol

Unfortunately I don't have a Wii. There are several games that I do enjoy on the Wii, but I don't get enough guests over to make getting a Wii worth it.

Awww, don't diss my obnoxiously adorable monkeys! Lol! :D

xD yes i do hate monkeys actually but i can't think of any games on the Xbox

Fable 2 and 3 are the only Fable games I have played and as I'm told, they don't compare to the first, but both allow for coop play and is one of few RPG's to do it. 3 wasn't quite as fun as 2, but both were fun to play specifically coop. (Because you can run around with your friend and cause general pandemonium XD. 2 player is the max on that though.

That's honestly about all I got for 2 player games that aren't a FPS. That or portal 2 if you haven't already played that on some other platform since that is technically on xbox as well.