Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

so guys what have you been playing?

just wondering what good games are out. list the games that you like on any system no wii tho cuz its gay

I've been playing a lot of New Vegas lately while waiting for Dawnguard on the PC. I've been doing some multiplayer on Minecraft and Gmod.

I've been playing a lot of New Vegas lately while waiting for Dawnguard on the PC. I've been doing some multiplayer on Minecraft and Gmod.

dawnguard is amazing i beat it both ways as a werewolf and a vampire lord. on xbox 360 btw

Wow Aloani, your thinking the same as I am thinking. I am soooo bored these days with nothing to do. Well, MCMo gave me a list of games, and I am gonna try them out. Also, do you have a Ps3? Check out this: Elitemossy v9.6 on YouTube. If your interested and you have a Ps3, tell me so that I add you and we play together, cause that is what I will be doing.

Wow Aloani, your thinking the same as I am thinking. I am soooo bored these days with nothing to do. Well, MCMo gave me a list of games, and I am gonna try them out. Also, do you have a Ps3? Check out this: Elitemossy v9.6 on YouTube. If your interested and you have a Ps3, tell me so that I add you and we play together, cause that is what I will be doing.

i have a ps3 psp go xbox 360

Cool, add me. PSN: bigdadyfatfat

Cool, add me. PSN: bigdadyfatfat

wtf name is that

I know, I was small, and I thought that was funny, just add me, I wish I could change it!!!! >.<

I know, I was small, and I thought that was funny, just add me, I wish I could change it!!!! >.<

lol i have no games what so ever i never play the ps3 im usully on my xbox. but if you can help me jailbreak i will certainly get on more often

im on firmware 4.20 and from what im understanding is that i have to downgrade to 3.55 and the jailbreak straight to 4.21 which i dont understand how to do.

I hate you bro!!!! Ok, you have to buy an E3 Flasher for your Ps3, learn how to instal it, then use the Firmware on E3's website to update to 3.55 not to brick your Ps3, then jailbreak and install Comgenie's Awesome File Manager, and the other backups and managers. Then you download the latest Spoofer Enabler for 4.21 and Disabler for when you want to go back to 3.55, every time you want to go online you use the spoofer. It's pretty simple. :P

I hate you bro!!!! Ok, you have to buy an E3 Flasher for your Ps3, learn how to instal it, then use the Firmware on E3's website to update to 3.55 not to brick your Ps3, then jailbreak and install Comgenie's Awesome File Manager, and the other backups and managers. Then you download the latest Spoofer Enabler for 4.21 and Disabler for when you want to go back to 3.55, every time you want to go online you use the spoofer. It's pretty simple. :P

thank you is the e3 flasher sold locally or only online????

Usually online, but I suggest you read a lot about it, because you can easily brick your system, and go on the official E3 website, and go to products, you will find it there, and search if you Ps3 is compatible with the NOR E3 Flasher or the NAND.

This doesn't qualify as a "Gaming News" thread...

Blacklight Retribution that is all.

Umm yeah, he put it at Terraria, so I removed it to Gaming news, well, I will change it, I guess to "The Lounge".

Oh yeah, I can't move it.

Umm yeah, he put it at Terraria, so I removed it to Gaming news, well, I will change it, I guess to "The Lounge".

Oh yeah, I can't move it.

i put it in the terraria thread for a reason i was targeting my friends not just some random people.

Well fine, I was never your friend anyway lol

Well fine, I was never your friend anyway lol

lol sure you were viper. remember the good ole days that never existed. i miss those days lol just messing with ya

spiral knights on the pc