Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Thinking of a Tattoo

doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit

do what makes you happy...

do what makes you happy...

Famous last words. :suicide2:

Honestly, you guys make me want to commit suicide with your varying extreme views on this -.-

That moment when your grandson ask why there is a pegasus on your lower arm.

I think that you should only get a tattoo of something meaningful that you would be able to tell stories about with faith.

• Like 1

Honestly bounder, I'm not a fan of MLP but in my personal opinion, do what makes you happy. As long as it doesn't hurt someone or isn't against the law, fuck what everyone else thinks, make yourself happy.

Edit: Honestly... I think the picture is kinda cute xD

fuck what everyone else thinks, make yourself happy.

A sign of a high level of maturity is right there in that statement. :rolleyes:

Honestly, you guys make me want to commit suicide with your varying extreme views on this -.-

Dude you realy need some psychological help...

Oops that was weird I tried to reply to ruler's post but I ended up editing it instead o.o

I'll donate 5$ to you if you get it on your right ass cheek.

• Like 1

Then at least you could possibly avoid most awkward questions about it.

I'll donate 5$ to you if you get it on our right ass cheek.

loool "our" hahah I didn't know you were in on it too?

Damn you Y KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because if it's not hidden I'll get fired?

Walmart does not allow visible tattoos.

Not to mention all the fags that would be calling me gay like half the people in this thread :l

Not to mention all the fags that would be calling me gay like half the people in this thread :l

LOL the irony in that statement. XD

It's not homosexual to like something, honestly people who say that are just knaves and fools.

But still that didn't quite answer my question in the way I asked it. That simply told me that the reason you need to hide it is because you need to hide it.

I don't express my love of flowers, or shiny stuffs by imprinting pictures on my body. If I wanted a tattoo it would be of something I would wan't to show people.

I'm not disagreeing with you fully, but simply trying to see if you may re-think this.

• Like 1

It's not homosexual to like something, honestly people who say that are just knaves and fools.

I would disagree;

So if you are of the Male variety and you like penis (or other men,) that doesn't make you gay? (get my point) *pun intended*

:sex:

Can't change my mind. If I actually go get a tattoo, it's gonna be this, regardless.

It does hold a meaning to me, just not something I can put into words.

Though if I had to guess, probably something relating to my childhood. Especially considering all the cartoons I grew up with had 'ugly' characters.

If it means something to you, then go get it. You'll have to deal with the questions later though.

If you do get it tattooed on you... post it :D

I might, could take a while though. Depending if my Grandma buys it for Christmas and if I ever get off my ass to do it myself, should she not.